whoa... cool

Aleksandra Albus Gstring - #bestintheworld Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Card -

Wonder what weight class...

Middle or Welter, so probably MW Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

Wonder what weight class...

He said most likely MW, but possibly WW. Is going to do some test weight cuts first with his camp.

will fight at MW or outside chance at WW

He said he will most likely be fighting Middleweight with the option of Welter possibly being there. He doesn't sound like he's even started training. Joe asked him out of which camp he will fight and he said he has talked to a few guys and isn't sure.

So glad we can have him while one of the greatest wrestlers of our generation, askren, slowly expires in other organizations

Does anyone know how big a draw CM is at the WWE? Was he one of the biggest stars there? I'm assuming he has less star power than Brock

It's always good to see WWE Fighters test their mettle in other fighting organizations.

He was pretty big the past two years. I think he was the WWE champion at one point.

Joe Silva's got his hands full trying to match this guy up w a big enough can to not blow Dana's investment Phone Post 3.0

Wow, predictions on first MW opponent? Phone Post 3.0

SpecialGuest - Does anyone know how big a draw CM is at the WWE? Was he one of the biggest stars there? I'm assuming he has less star power than Brock
Not as much as Brock

But I can see ALOT of people tuning in just to see him fight, guy had aperture big fan base Phone Post 3.0

Where are the shills to spin away the desperation of Zuffa? This is ridiculous.

MMArijuana - It's always good to see WWE Fighters test their mettle in other fighting organizations.

You mean test themselves in ACTUAL fighting organizations.