CM Punk taking extra time to get off the sauce?

This guy is like the incredible shrinking man. When he signed with the UFC, the USADA deal had not gone into effect yet.

What weight class is he going to land at now? 

155 lbs?

Look at that skull structure

^^at least half those commoners smoke him in the cage.
CM PUNK making weight @ 145 lbs.

There isn't anyone on the roster he can beat. They are going to have to get another delusional fanboy to fight him. I'll volunteer first.

The guy was eating a different diet for a start to keep mass on now it looks like he is trying to get down to Welterweight. Phone Post 3.0

What a dumb thread. I mean there is a million reasons to hate CM Punk.. You are trying too hard... Phone Post 3.0

He's a smoke show dude, he's never going to fight in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

CRE -

This guy is like the incredible shrinking man. When he signed with the UFC, the USADA deal had not gone into effect yet.

What weight class is he going to land at now? 

155 lbs?

Look at that skull structure

^^at least half those commoners smoke him in the cage.

CM PUNK making weight @ 145 lbs.

There isn't anyone on the roster he can beat. They are going to have to get another delusional fanboy to fight him. I'll volunteer first.

CM Punk vs George Roop at 135lbs. Calling it now! Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he'll ever fight in the UFC.   Good for him for trying and wasting 2 years unpaid leave from the WWE though.

Did anyone else notice that Mr Joe Fisting thinks all black people look the same? Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanWidenMyDiameter - Did anyone else notice that Mr Joe Fisting thinks all black people look the same? Phone Post 3.0
You do realize that isn't Dana either right? Lol dude was joking Phone Post 3.0

TheOneWhoKnocks -
WeidmanWidenMyDiameter - Did anyone else notice that Mr Joe Fisting thinks all black people look the same? Phone Post 3.0
But no one ever pulls that card.. White people don't all look the same ;) Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanWidenMyDiameter -
TheOneWhoKnocks -
But no one ever pulls that card.. White people don't all look the same ;) Phone Post 3.0
Hell i had to look twice at both not gonna lie haha Phone Post 3.0