CM Punk vs. Chris Avila?

Feels like this could be the fight to make.

Have Avila bulk up on Pita Pit.

Nate Diaz cut that wicked promo on Punk about how Nate can't just go play in the NBA, so why should CM Punk get to fight in the UFC.

Loser gets cut.

Lots on the line.

I need to see CM Punk do another camp motivated to take out a Stockton Strangler.

Water bottles flying.

Would you be surprised motherfuckers?

Classic combination puncher vs. chain grappler match-up.

Chris "the weight cut was killing me" Avila is out for redemption and big paper stacks. Conor can go from 145 lbs. to 170 lbs. to fight Diaz, Avila will go to 170 lbs. to fight Punk.

Punk could get his first win and experience on the big stage. 15 minute UD. That Avila kid is tough, but he's not ready for Punk's clinch game hustle.

UFC 209

What's the setup here?

Nate Diaz vs. CM PUNK. $$$ fights.

Winner of Diaz/Punk gets Mickey Gall or Sage Northcutt.

I'm sure Punk has already starting begging Vince to take him back in time for Wrestlemania. Phone Post 3.0

Perfect!

Easy win for Punk. Gets him right back into the mix!

You rubberneckers would watch. Don't lie to yourselves.

This is a bigger fight than the Gall fight. That Diaz promo.

Nate changed that boy, he changed CM with that Punking.

Sell provided.

MMAhaiku - I'm sure Punk has already starting begging Vince to take him back in time for Wrestlemania. Phone Post 3.0

Neo-Pride matchmaking provided organically, earth fed nutrients. 

I agree with CRE Phone Post 3.0

Punk has no talent for fighting. They should pit him against another amateur with no skill. Kid Kash. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - I'm sure Punk has already starting begging Vince to take him back in time for Wrestlemania. Phone Post 3.0
Punk has way too much pride to do that.

They fired him on his wedding day.

Vince is bankrolling a lawsuit too. Phone Post 3.0

Nate wouldn't fight Punk. Punk wouldn't fight Nate. Punk wouldn't beat Avila. Avila wouldn't beat Northcutt. 

Avila would maul CM Punk.

People need to let go of the notion that Punk would be able to hang with anyone on the UFC roster.

If you're a fan of his, watch his pro wrestling matches or something.

VTCO -

People need to let go of the notion that Punk would be able to hang with anyone on the UFC roster.

I agree Avilla would destroy him. If they want to have pink back though, I'll watch. Just match him up against a no namer with a 1-2 fight ammy record. Don't put him up against a good prospect who is better in every area than him. I hope we see him again though. Phone Post 3.0

Why did Punk quot WWE like that?? Phone Post 3.0

VTCO -

Except Avila doesn't belong on the UFC roster...