Cm punk vs fresh out of the can Lee Murray

Lee Murray is the scariest guy to ever fight in the UFC IMO lol guys been stabbed more times then he's been kicked Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Plainview - Lol. Lightning buries Punk. Like literally. I'm wondering if this thread is for real? Phone Post 3.0
I think op smoked his breakfast lunch and dinner Phone Post 3.0

Yea but Lee Murray hasn't fought in .... Oh wait cm punk has never fought Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - I think Punk is more schooled in modern MMA and would sub Lee within two rounds.

Dangerous first fight for Murray. Phone Post 3.0
Surely you jest. Phone Post 3.0

Ufc fight night Morocco?!
Murray had 25 years added for getting caught in possession of hard drugs recently enough. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't they just come out saying that Murray is in prison training still? Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney -
PassnSmash - What did Punk do to you to get his ass literally handed to him? Lol.
Lol well.... The UFC could hand him a up and comer that dusts him or bring back a guy that hasn't fought in over a decade and would be a huge favorite to win.

Maybe I'm ignorant to say it but I would thing a matchup like Lee would be a win for punk and the UFC regardless of the outcome.

Punk is expected to lose but it's an experienced vet.

Plus the whole story of Lee is just fascinating plus the punk story line.

I just think it would sell. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. It does make for compelling tv, if you will. Phone Post 3.0

is this even a real question?

King Trav - Two questions.

1) are either wearing dress shoes?

2) is this for an interim title? Phone Post 3.0
Interim title but no dress shoes Phone Post 3.0

Cm punk by butt shot to the groin Phone Post 3.0

The only way Punk doesn't end up holding Murray's pocket with Koolaid on his lips is if Murray has a stroke out of nowhere on the way to the ring. I wouldn't bet on Punk even if he was allowed a baseball bat.

King Trav - Two questions.

1) are either wearing dress shoes?

2) is this for an interim title? Phone Post 3.0
I love you Phone Post 3.0

Murray has been constantly training in the can.

I'm sure he will come out in pretty good shape and smash punk easily. Phone Post 3.0

Dana distracts the ref and CM smashes Murray with a chair FTW. Phone Post 3.0

CM punk smokes him in darts imo Phone Post 3.0