CM Punk

I'm starting to think its never gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

I'm impressed with everyone involved that they didn't just shove it down our throats.
If he's gonna do it I'm glad he's taking it seriously enough. And if he's finding it too tough and doesn't actually do it I'd appreciate that too rather than the James toney squash match. Phone Post 3.0

Stained with blood.
Octagonal the cage,
CM Punk trane.

I think he realizes that training MMA is though, but training UFC at the elite level was too much.

I say he does debut to a loss, then take another fight. Why wouldn't he? He will make huge paydays from 2 fights.

Would love to see the fight week lead up and the weigh-in.
I am interested in Bruce Buffer announcing him with a 0-0 record.

He's filming some straight-to-DVD/Redbox film with his wife starting November.

http://mbnnewsvideoweb.com/hellstorm-feature-film-actionhorror/

I wouldn't be surprised if this terrible sounding movie becomes a full on trilogy before Punk ever fights in the UFC.

Card - 

Dude does not look atheltic at all.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
Card - 

He's in shape, but you're right. He doesn't look like a UFC fighter.

This is from at least 8 years ago too Phone Post 3.0

hes gonna get the title for sure!

pride had rando pro wrestlers come in all the time and sometimes that produced glorious consequences like this
https://33.media.tumblr.com/6755016b6998c5d17daaf55d4c18ce85/tumblr_nltyv15nvC1qdvhtvo1_500.gif

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
Card - 

He's been in the ring with some real killers though. Phone Post 3.0

He's training with the best. They will get him in shape, and once he's in the cage it's up to him to use what he learned. Everyone's first fight is a crazy experience and I'm interested to see how he handles it Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME -
Card - 

Straight up Killers in this gif.
They should hang em up Phone Post 3.0

flemingo - pride had rando pro wrestlers come in all the time and sometimes that produced glorious consequences like this
https://33.media.tumblr.com/6755016b6998c5d17daaf55d4c18ce85/tumblr_nltyv15nvC1qdvhtvo1_500.gif

http://whatculture.com/wwe/ufc-close-to-announcing-cm-punk-mma-debut-date.php

theres a few links out there saying his fight date has been set. and that they will be announcing soon. this is the only one I can get my computer to bring up at the moment. If it isn't legit, I apologize now.

flemingo - pride had rando pro wrestlers come in all the time and sometimes that produced glorious consequences like this

Hell yeah

Sage Northcutt is ready at 19.

Punk is twice his age and still needs more time.

Anyone really think post PED use that a 40 year old guy suddenly hits an athletic peak when it comes to fighting in a cage?

Truth is he's worth more at 0-0.

Than at 0-1.

So, for movie deals and TV gigs and appearances it's honestly best he sticks with the "former WWE champ, training for UFC debut" than to get smashed.

Because once smashed?

He's the "ex pro wrestler who got smashed in the UFC"

And that guy will still draw neck beards to Wizard World but he isn't getting Hollywood to toss him the keys. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - Sage Northcutt is ready at 19.

Anyone really think post PED use that a 40 year old guy suddenly hits an athletic peak when it comes to fighting in a cage?

Than at 0-1.

So, for movie deals and TV gigs and appearances it's honestly best he sticks with the "former WWE champ, training for UFC debut" than to get smashed.

Because once smashed?

And that guy will still draw neck beards to Wizard World but he isn't getting Hollywood to toss him the keys. Phone Post 3.0

he's the male Paige Van Zant.  Has a media buzz, puts a lot into his looks (trim beard, slick hair) and gives these annoying interview in which he says allll the rignt things.

Paige can fight though

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
flemingo - 
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - Sage Northcutt is ready at 19.

Than at 0-1.

Because once smashed?

he's the male Paige Van Zant.  Has a media buzz, puts a lot into his looks (trim beard, slick hair) and gives these annoying interview in which he says allll the rignt things.

Paige can fight though

very true.  My comparison is wrong.  He doesnt' even compare to Paige.  A little girl has showed more testicles than he has. 

Holy fuck, he is a thing unto himself. Hasn't proved himself manfully in even a ammy fight yet.  He gets to host a segment on Fight Pass. He gets long interviews, where he rambles quasi-intellectually ("...it's just me and another guy in there, when it comes down to it...".  He gets the UFC camera trained on him and waves to the crowd on the jumbotron.  He represent lots of ticket sales, but has been doing fuck-all about it for what...a  whole year now?

I never knew who CM PUnk was until i got into MMA.  I don' watch wrestling.... his nickname sucks, it doesn't roll off the tongue, he looks like a CrossFit gay guy from Greenwich Village walking a little teeny dog... 

he's shit.

And a loss WILL ruin things.

Rasslin fans will still wonder if he'll come back.

They adore him.

The rest of the world will lose interest if he gets smashed.

Like it or not, the guy is arrogantly charismatic but that's not the magnetism that gets you anything but what he already is getting.

Basically his UFC deal was a salvo tossed at Vinny Mac and the UFC simply wants to profit which they already have in terms of interest.

I feel he is being groomed for on air work.

Hence so many Q and A's and so many interviews. I really think they'll use him that way and he never fights.

He can easily decide that age and injuries are too much to overcome and nobody will shame him and he can just grab a mic.

But getting smashed once loses so much luster that really career wise is a risk that may not be worth taking.

And if the guy REALLY was a risk taking punk rock don't care mother fucker?

He'd take an ammy fight in Bumfuck or a pro fight in East Jesus just to do it. Phone Post 3.0

There's two ways it can go i suppose he can be takada or he can be saku