CM Punk

I’m 1-0 ammy, 43 years old. 

Id absolutely do this, and would be fair I think 

put me in goddammit Dana 

Punk would wreck you. He’s a WWE champion. You ever see his finisher? He’d make you go to sleep. The dude beat Jon Cena. Lol at you. Fuckin jabroni.

I’d RKO him into a Boston crab 

This would get over much better in pride.

Lights Out Lurker - 
kimuralock -

put me in goddammit Dana 

CM Punk would finish you in the first round

punk cannot even finish a first round, much less finish someone in the first round.

I’ve never seen a CM Punk fight, my MMA hipsterdom is off the charts.

Pics!

BigWilliam -
Lights Out Lurker - 
kimuralock -

put me in goddammit Dana 

punk cannot even finish a first round, much less finish someone in the first round.

What have you done with your life champ?

Cm Punk GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
kimuralock -

I’d RKO him into a Boston crab 

Spot monkey
Steven McTowelie - 
BigWilliam -
Lights Out Lurker - 
kimuralock -

put me in goddammit Dana 

Does it matter? Does the sum total of my life have anything to do with punk being a UFC level fighter?

I’m done going after Punk. I wish him well.

BigWilliam -
Steven McTowelie - 
BigWilliam -
Lights Out Lurker - 
kimuralock -

put me in goddammit Dana 

Does it matter? Does the sum total of my life have anything to do with punk being a UFC level fighter?

Then nothing. Got it.

He seems like a decent dude, I wish him the best.

Enjoy being miserable.

I think its funny that this has sparked up again right befor WWE's Royal Rumble, possible surprise entrant? For those interested in wrestling I could defo see him involved with the Daniel Bryan/Kevin Owens/Shane thing going on, and maybe with Brock rumoured for a UFC return WME have smoothed a return for Punk rather than the embarrasment of a 2nd fight in a "Best for Business" move for both companies

I’ve been blowing up Dana & Sean Shelby all day. I’m 5-2 Ammy MMA, 4-0 Pro Muay Thai/Kickboxing. Haven’t fought in 3 years but I’ve been training. I’ll take the fight at 170, 185 or 55. 

JToller -

I’ve been blowing up Dana & Sean Shelby all day. I’m 5-2 Ammy MMA, 4-0 Pro Muay Thai/Kickboxing. Haven’t fought in 3 years but I’ve been training. I’ll take the fight at 170, 185 or 55. 

So you have 9 fights to his...1.

Sounds like you’re a great candidate...

Steven McTowelie -
JToller -

So you have 9 fights to his...1.

Sounds like you’re a great candidate...

They are going to have to get a legit martial artist just like Mickey Gall but maybe someone that hasn’t been active in a few years like myself.