C'mon Dana - You say u give fans what they want!!!

Well, overwhelmingly, you've heard most say they want this big time. So. make it happen!

VU.

I support this. 

You're sadly mistaken.

Egg only cares about what makes money.

Which this fight would make boatloads of.

Take my money! Phone Post 3.0

Yes Phone Post 3.0

This makes my dick hard. Think about it. Its usually hard to sell a fight to a noob with this fight you just show them the H-Bomb gig fight is sold. WAR HENDO!!! Phone Post 3.0

He is 3-6 in his last 9 fights.  How is that deserving of a title shot?

cfochs -

You shut your whore mouth. 

cfochs -

I'm curious how you chose 9 fights. Not 10 or 8 or 7... But 9? Why? Phone Post 3.0

cfochs - 

Because he's freakin' Hendo. That's why.

It would be a joke if Henderson gets a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

cfochs -

I'm pretty sure he's 1-0 in his last one fight and he one by KOTY so far Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom -
cfochs -

I'm curious how you chose 9 fights. Not 10 or 8 or 7... But 9? Why? Phone Post 3.0
Because he won the 10th.

"7-6 in his last 13" doesn't discredit him enough.

I would pay to see it. Countless of people have had undeserving title shots, what's one more for a legend? Phone Post 3.0

People constantly complaining on here about people getting title shots without earning them, but now that it's Hendo it "must happen".

I get it, Dans a legend, but it would be wrong for him to get a title shot right now. Phone Post 3.0

DontLeaveItToTheJudges -
cfochs -

I'm pretty sure he's 1-0 in his last one fight and he one by KOTY so far Phone Post 3.0
Terrible argument. A 1-fight win streak? Look at that snoozer Lawler vs Condit! Look how that turned out.

Bisping v Hendo 2 wouldn't be fun at all.. Phone Post 3.0

I agree give the fighters back their custom shorts. They look much better with the sponsors over the gay shit they wear now. Phone Post 3.0

Remember Jeremy Horn getting a shot against Chuck solely so he could avenge that loss? Bisping is in no way Chuck but fuck why not boys? Phone Post 3.0

People already feel like Bisping won't hold the title very long. He came out of the Rockhold fight unscathed. He do got a little beat up but looked to be pretty healthy. Jacare just had surgery, Wedmab just had surgery, Rockhold is probably suspended atleast 90 days. Bisping would love to get a shot at redeeming himself fro probably his nastiest loss. Hendo is a legend and at the end of his career coming off a KO of the Year candidate win. The fans want to see it and it would be a fun ass fight. Make it happen! Phone Post 3.0

DontLeaveItToTheJudges -
cfochs -

This Phone Post 3.0

Not interested. Phone Post 3.0