C'mon Dana - You say u give fans what they want!!!

KickAssMcRad - AKA Idon't Portal -
cfochs -

He is 3-6 in his last 9 fights.  How is that deserving of a title shot?

You shut your whore mouth. 

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it...

RKing85 - Not interested. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.

Dan is an all time great but in no way does this fight makes sense, especially considering he is on the fence on his retirement. The MW division is already murky enough. Phone Post 3.0

Normally i would have no interest but.......
It's Endo, and that would be the ultimate way for him to retire win or lose. Phone Post 3.0

Signed.

Also, we want our get-in-trouble-usable-in-court-incriminatory Dana scrums back.

If someone else got a title shot that was unranked everyone would be screaming bloody murder. Just because its Dan Henderson and he has had an awesome career doesnt mean he should get a title shot coming off one win. He had his gifted shot against Jones and he unfortunately got injured. Phone Post 3.0

Hendo vs Bisping 2 would be awesome! Hopefully left hook Larry stays at home. Phone Post 3.0

SuplexCity - It would be a joke if Henderson gets a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Would've been a cool rematch had Bisping lost, but I don't want Mike to get an easy title defense just because Mike got bingoed like a true gentlemen 100 events ago. Jacare or Luke rubbermatch is the right pick

Take my money Dana

I really hope this happens!! Phone Post 3.0

I like it because I think Bisping wins the rematch but I would feel sorry for Jacare.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Not interested. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I like hendo but fight doesn't make sense. Would rather see bisping vs jacare Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom -
cfochs -

He is 3-6 in his last 9 fights.  How is that deserving of a title shot?

I'm curious how you chose 9 fights. Not 10 or 8 or 7... But 9? Why? Phone Post 3.0
Also curious given that 10 would be all his UFC fights since he returned from Strikeforce. Phone Post 3.0

All you fast food fight fans need to get a grip. The only rematch that makes sense is a 3rd Rockhold fight, otherwise it's Weidman or Jacare. Not a 45 year old man, who if it wasn't for a perfectly placed improvised elbow, barely got out of his last fight,  who has gone 3 - 6 in his last 9 fights, who hasn't put 2 wins together since 2011. You are all the problem with MMA matchmaking at the moment and the fast food shit we are being fed like the McGregor vs Diaz rematch. Realty, check yours. 

George_Sonnen -

All you fast food fight fans need to get a grip. The only rematch that makes sense is a 3rd Rockhold fight, otherwise it's Weidman or Jacare. Not a 45 year old man, who if it wasn't for a perfectly placed improvised elbow, barely got out of his last fight,  who has gone 3 - 6 in his last 9 fights, who hasn't put 2 wins together since 2011. You are all the problem with MMA matchmaking at the moment and the fast food shit we are being fed like the McGregor vs Diaz rematch. Realty, check yours. 

Here's a reality check for you genius:

Fuck off with the instant rematches. Rockhold showed fuck all and got knocked out cold in less than a round.

He didn't even defend his belt once.

Just no. Phone Post 3.0

DyldoWilly - If someone else got a title shot that was unranked everyone would be screaming bloody murder. Just because its Dan Henderson and he has had an awesome career doesnt mean he should get a title shot coming off one win. He had his gifted shot against Jones and he unfortunately got injured. Phone Post 3.0
"He had his gifted shot against Jones and he unfortunately got injured."

You really are a dildo considering he was on a 4 fight tear including knocking out Babalu, Feijao, and FEDOR before edging Shogun in one of the best mma fights of all time. Phone Post 3.0

I want this fight but don't know who I'd root for. I want Bisping to be a solid champ with at least a few defences, but Hendo finally winning UFC gold would be insane!! Pride, Strikeforce and UFC champ = GOAT Phone Post 3.0

I think Hendo should retire unless this fight is offered. Win or lose I would like to see him retire. Phone Post 3.0