CNN center in Atlanta for sale, MAGA?

WarnerMedia has announced it will be selling CNN Center in Atlanta, but emphasized it would continue to maintain a presence in the city while skirting questions about possible layoffs.

The Techwood campus was recently named after CNN founder Ted Turner.

CNN has continued to label CNN Center at its “world headquarters” even as the network invested heavily in new facilities in Washington, D.C. along with its Time Warner Center and, later, Hudson Yards, buildings in New York City.

Most of the network’s broadcast day now originates from either of those facilities — and the network has spent big on new and upgraded sets in those locations, while CNN Center has not seen major studio updates in years.

WarnerMedia is also working on a Culver City, California, facility in the Ivy Station development as a sort of West Coast operations hub.

CNN puts its namesake Atlanta center up for sale

1 Like

Erin Burnett ia my jam.

Reports are they're moving to a very nice Ivory Tower where rioters can't reach them.

3 Likes

shen - Reports are they're moving to a very nice Ivory Tower where rioters can't reach them.

Lol... I love you master!

Their relocation to Chaz has been put on hold to negotiate a security contract with the local counselors and anarcho warlords

Let's set up a go fund me and buy it!

Trump should buy it and turn it in to a resort, and have a huge MAGA across the side

1 Like

Lol like they will be safe anywhere, they ruined Atlanta with their own bullshit and now too scared to stick around in the environment they created now tha y don’t feel safe to go to work 

1 Like

A violent caravan tried to invade their HQ, they needed armed protection, they built a wall, and now they are leaving.

White flight.

fnunderful - 

OG Autonomous Zone... OGAZ!

theBEAToff -
fnunderful - 

OG Autonomous Zone... OGAZ!

OrGaz?