+GOP Congressman Booed at Townhall

+The first time I realized I was black

+Keep on rocking in the Arab World

+Deported mom is now the face of Trump crackdown debate

+GOP confronted by angry Democrats at town halls

+Michigan Open Carry stunt backfires

+What happens when students notice racial bias

+Sean Spicers terrible week

+Will Rosie O'Donnell play Steve Bannon on SNL?

+How Trump Lost: Views from All Sides

+Why is Trump backing off his China threats?

Whoever is in charge has an agenda and they don't care what it's doing to the brand. 

jdsga -

Whoever is in charge has an agenda and they don't care what it's doing to the brand. 

What do you make of the OG being overloaded with political threads?

Trump and politics are invading everything, even my friend who always hated anything remotely associated with politics is fascinated with Trump.

rezzz -
jdsga -

What do you make of the OG being overloaded with political threads?

Trump and politics are invading everything, even my friend who always hated anything remotely associated with politics is fascinated with Trump.

Popular culture is overloaded with politics right now. No surprise it's bled over onto the og. 

It's been like that for weeks now. I go to CNN now and just count how many of their top articles are Trump related

It is sad that Democrats have been reduced to rooting for c level celebrities to play random people from the white house and make fun of them.

:OOOO its a women playing a man! BURN! TAKE THAT PEOPLE RUNNING THE WORLD! ZING!

LOL SNL IS SO HILARIOUS RIGHT NOW. "

Fox news:

Trump seizes on omission in court's travel ban ruling
VIDEO: Trump: We are committed to the security of Japan
VIDEO: Napolitano on court ruling: 'Intellectually dishonest'
READ THE COURT ORDER
VIDEO: President Trump on court ruling: We will win the case
VIDEO: White House weighs options after court blocks ban
OPINION: The 9th Circuit gets it wrong
HALFTIME REPORT: A way out for Trump on refugee ban
LIST OF TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS
'EXPLORE TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS'

DEVOS BLOCKED
Protesters stop new Ed Secretary at DC school
VIDEO: Protesters greet DeVos at DC school with shouts of 'shame' SEAN HANNITY: Lazy GOP need to get up to Trump speed WHO'S WHO IN TRUMP'S TEAM

There is without a doubt an agenda it almost to obvious u have to be a retard not to see it. Sad part is it has infected almost every major new organization. Hadn't watched the nightly new in months turn on last night and the first 15 minutes delta with Ivanka and Kelly Ann separate new segments of the same story 

FAKE NEWS!

IrishIntimidator -

There is without a doubt an agenda it almost to obvious u have to be a retard not to see it. Sad part is it has infected almost every major new organization. Hadn't watched the nightly new in months turn on last night and the first 15 minutes delta with Ivanka and Kelly Ann separate new segments of the same story 

The right wing hate is very strong with the media

CNN's last few tweets, lol:

21 minutes ago
More
"America's best defenders are Muslims"

28 minutes
Bernie Sanders on Trump calling Warren "Pocahontas": "He's using incredibly insulting words"

3 minutes ago
@billmaher on former Pres. Obama: "He should run again and tell us that's his twin brother Dave"

#CNN: 20 people share the first time they realized their skin color mattered. Share your own story with #realizediwasblack http://cnn.it/2kc4t5T

LOL@ Rosie O'Donnell. She will fail miserably, just as Baldwin does. Their agenda is obvious. 

Notice how when somebody who was actually funny (Melissa McCarthy) did a bit against the Trump team, everybody still thought it was funny.