CNN political BS with the students townhall on now

Just in case anyone wants to get really pissed off.

I couldnt do it

With the immediate resorting to foul language and name calling I'm going to guess you're one of the CNN supporters

I dont really care what any of them have to say about anything.

Stop watching the "news". If its not outright "Fake news" it is certainly news with a false narrative.

This applies to CNN, Fox and Msnbc.

Brockback Mountain - I dont really care what any of them have to say about anything.

Stop watching the "news". If its not outright "Fake news" it is certainly news with a false narrative.

This applies to CNN, Fox and Msnbc.

I can't disagree with that 

Politically Incorrect - 

Perfect example of anecdotal experience, I have been through ______ so now my highly uneducated opinion on a broader issue has credence. 

Exactly.

Its likely that opposite.

Someone's emotionalism and proximity to a tragedy make them even more likely to not be rational or fact based.

JasonJ -

Sure... you couldn't do it.  Probably watching right now and getting triggered. 

Fucking bitch, you aren't a man. 

Damn, you're such a clown

Festus -

With the immediate resorting to foul language and name calling I'm going to guess you're one of the CNN supporters

He drinks Don's Lemonade

Marco getting lit the fuck up lol.

#MAGA

I turned it after 5 minutes.

I'm glad they're doing this. They have resorted to an all time low, and as a result they will burn out what's left of their viewers. They are so desperate they will air anything at this point. They have to pay the airports to show their channel for Christ's sake.

This is embarrassing and mostly pointless.

So if he wants NRA money out, then Bloomberg should also stop.

The disrespect is fucking appalling.

This girl is reading a question.  Sigh 

This is great news.. CNN is jumping the shark by  profiling these actor children of Deep State parents.

NRA members are much less likely to be engaged in criminality than the average person.

I dont understand all the anti NRA sentiment.

Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

This is great news.. CNN is jumping the shark by  profiling these actor children of Deep State parents.

You think they brought in child actors before the event to preempt this?

Like Soros knew what was going to happen before it happened?

eubie5 -
JasonJ -

Sure... you couldn't do it.  Probably watching right now and getting triggered. 

Fucking bitch, you aren't a man. 

Damn, you're such a clown

Please ignore the troll 

I’m impressed with how sharp these kids are. My high school was filled with burnouts and thugs lol

It doesnt make me mad. I just watched it for a second. I just find it so bizarre. I mean they have it all mocked up like a concert or wrestling match. The superintendent was on the stage like IS EVERYBODY FUCKING PUMPED UP FOR SOME GUN CONTROL REFORM?!? I CAAAANT HEAAAR YOUUU! I SAID WHO IS PUMPED FOR SOME REFORM! MAKE SOME NOISE!

Weird. Kids just died. It comes across as insincere and disrespectful to hold a function like this rally-style.