CNN Ratings Tank to 7-Year Low

4 Likes

so more idiots are watching right wing propaganda than left wing propaganda…got it

1 Like

1 Like

They’re so honest with us. This just doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

https://press.foxnews.com/2021/09/fox-news-channel-marks-25th-anniversary-as-number-one-network-in-all-of-basic-cable-with-total-day-and-primetime-viewers

Percentage figures often lie and paint a distorted view. The article above gives a better view.

Makes sense Fox is “winning” since we have a left wing govt in power and Fox has always beat them anyway.

I’d like to see viewership for cable news overall. I’d bet it is dramatically declining, (praise Odin). Cable news will be obsolete in 10 years and the audience will mostly be gym attendees and people in airports where cable news is continuously displayed.

2 Likes

It’s irrelevant.

CNN is often fiction, and the line is never clear. It’s paid propoganda.

1 Like

I dont disagree with the sentiment that they are both shit, because theyare. But this indicates that CNN is losing viewership - people are tuning out because they are sick of the activism, the lies, and the propaganda

3 Likes

not a big deal since the fed gov is going to bail them out

Give them some riots and they’ll pick back up.

Objective journalism is dead and all the mainstream networks are pure propaganda. That said, CNN is an absolutely laughing stock. It’s comedy gold, really. The worst of them, which is really saying something.

3 Likes

CNN ratings are in free fall lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

CIANN.

2 Likes

Fox news is the most watched cable channel on tv. It’s not going anywhere.
I wish we had an unbiased cable news channel but that’s like wishing for a pet dragon.

1 Like

Here we go!

2 Likes

1 Like

Trump coming in was the best thing that ever happened to CNN.

Trump leaving was the worst thing that ever happened to CNN (that is, if you ignore the pedophilia within the company)