CNN reporter baffled by racism from black democrat

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/134719-video-cnn-reporter-believe-congressman-says-clarence-thomas/

disbeliever - I'm more baffled by how it is OK, and not national news

This.

DrPeterVenkman - 
disbeliever - I'm more baffled by how it is OK, and not national news

This.

I've given up trying to figure out american politicians, and people that vote for them. I doubt there is anyone in DC that actually gives a crap about the people they're supposed to represent.

It's racist for a black guy to call out an Uncle Tom? Or to point out that millions of people in America don't like Obama in large part because he's black? lol, okay.

attjack - It's racist for a black guy to call out an Uncle Tom? Or to point out that millions of people in America don't like Obama in large part because he's black? lol, okay.
BWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!...

Omg...wow... Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin -
attjack - It's racist for a black guy to call out an Uncle Tom? Or to point out that millions of people in America don't like Obama in large part because he's black? lol, okay.
BWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!...

Omg...wow... Phone Post 3.0
Dudes an idiot Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, she DID ask him a question. Phone Post 3.0

You are a legitimate dumbass. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't he see that using the term only holds back those blacks that want to succeed Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - Doesn't he see that using the term only holds back those blacks that want to succeed Phone Post 3.0
Now you are trying to hold down the people trying to hold people down..... Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Unkle rukus is the new uncle tom.

This forum of many racists is telling me that there's no animosity toward Obama based on his race? Alrighty then. Go make some more race threads and have fun. It's what you do.

attjack - This forum of many racists is telling me that there's no animosity toward Obama based on his race? Alrighty then. Go make some more race threads and have fun. It's what you do.
Are you posting with a shovel?....becasue everytime you post you dig a deeper hole.... Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin - 
checkuroil - Doesn't he see that using the term only holds back those blacks that want to succeed Phone Post 3.0
Now you are trying to hold down the people trying to hold people down..... Phone Post 3.0

Well played, my friend, bravo!

Lol @ 'Uncle Tom' not being a racist term Phone Post 3.0

I have zero issue with video but I have zero issue with most of these. I am more concerned with the double standard taking place. I still don't want action or punishment I want us all to be able to speak open and honest Phone Post 3.0

attjack - This forum of many racists is telling me that there's no animosity toward Obama based on his race? Alrighty then. Go make some more race threads and have fun. It's what you do.

How is my thread racist? You are truly one of the dumbest people I have ever interacted with. Must be the lack of oxygen getting to your brain with Barry's nuts crammed down your throat. 

I LOL'd when he justified his use of using the saying "Uncle Tom". LOL...

He basically is saying "that is our word".