CNN swings on Turdeau’s nuts concerning blackface

LOL!!!

So stunning and brave. 

Brown face? Isn't it blackface? Or is brownface less offensive to brown peo.... er I mean black people.

1 Like

People-Of-Color-face, imo.

1 Like

Only morons can be surprised by this. It's like hearing R.Kelly pissed on another 15 year old girl at this point. 

2 Likes

It shouldn't even be a problem...

Fuck....

Throwin'Knuckles - 

Wasn't Megan Kelly fired for even commenting on blackface? Lol. The world we live in.

side note: That Anna chick has a very punchable face.

Her ratings were horrible. They used that incident as an excuse to kill the show. But yes, she did say basically that when she was a kid it was perfectly normal so she doesn't see why it's such an outrage today.

She's right, it used to be normal and harmless in white suburban America, but it came across as a rich, blond conservative white lady saying it's NBD, and people should quit inconveniencing the rest of us that just wanna have fun.

It's something you say to close friends and family, not as a talk show host. She had to know that.

What a surprise.

But wait til we hear about the super racist when a right leaning white guy does it.

That network is devoid of any kind of ingetrity

1 Like
Trust -

"Brownface" is their attempt to soften it.  They're such terrible, horrible people. 

Isn't it self-evident that they're saying 'brownface' because he was dressing up as a middle-eastern person and not a black person?

If you're wondering if CNN is a joke all you have to do is wonder what they're reaction would be if Trump did this.

1 Like
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

If you're wondering if CNN is a joke all you have to do is wonder what they're reaction would be if Trump did this.

Probably invite some liar to do an interview to defend Trump. That's the pattern anyways.

1 Like
Trust -

"Brownface" is their attempt to soften it.  They're such terrible, horrible people. 

God damn you are stupid.  

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

If Trump did what?  Own up to a mistake and apologize for his shitty behavior?   

Can someone explain to me how "brown face" is offensive? I fully get why black face is because of the history of its use in America and abroad. "Black face" traditionally was done in a way it over exaggerated features of black people to mock them. 

The Noose - 
Trust -

God damn you are stupid.  

Well, why don't you explain it then? Doodoo head. 

1 Like
The Noose - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

So your saying as long as you apologize for it, you get a pass? Why is it that I can think of at least three times where a non leftist did this and apologized and didn't get a pass. This is typical behavior of leftists "It's ok for us but not anyone else".  "It's not racism, when we do it". You and people like you are really fucking disgusting. It really shows how fake you people are when it comes to racism. You simply use the word to attack others. It's a weapon for people like you. 

1 Like
kingofpancakes80 - 
The Noose - 
Trust -

God damn you are stupid.  

I explained it a few posts above.

He was wearing a turban and this was an 'Arabian Nights' party. He was dressing up as an arab, not a black person; hence 'brownface' and not 'blackface'.

Is it that difficult to understand?

David@accu -
The Noose - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

So your saying as long as you apologize for it, you get a pass? Why is it that I can think of at least three times where a non leftist did this and apologized and didn't get a pass. This is typical behavior of leftists "It's ok for us but not anyone else".  "It's not racism, when we do it". You and people like you are really fucking disgusting. It really shows how fake you people are when it comes to racism. You simply use the word to attack others. It's a weapon for people like you. 

it is this behaviour that creates the division 

It's ok for me but not for thee

saglv - 
kingofpancakes80 - 
The Noose - 
Trust -

God damn you are stupid.  

He was wearing a turban and this was an 'Arabian Nights' party. He was dressing up as an arab, not a black person; hence 'brownface' and not 'blackface'.

No, I get it. It's bullshit, but I get it.

kingofpancakes80 - 
saglv - 
kingofpancakes80 - 
The Noose - 
Trust -

God damn you are stupid.  

No, I get it. It's bullshit, but I get it.

How is it bullshit? he was dressing up as an arab, not a black person.

I hate all this SJW bullshit.  CNN is garbage