CNN

How do they still exist? Please someone explain. Like what in the actual fuck

1 Like
FloridaStriker - 

How do they still exist? Please someone explain. Like what in the actual fuck

Airport and business contracts are my guess. They're the USA Today of news networks at this point. As long as they pretend to be less lefty than MSNBC. they can claim to be the "middle" of the road. 

2 Likes

Jake Tapper now has his own show dedicated to “investigating and exposing” The president of the United States. Yeah, they’re as legit as gets. No bias to be seen.

their reporters are on the front page because they had a kid? What is this? He is a reporter!!!!! How is that fucking news!!!!!!

They exist because a small group of simple people watch every day, enough for them to sell advertising.  These viewers believe if you are on TV, dressed nicely and speak in a calm voice you must be telling the truth.

TMZ is in business

its like that

gregbrady - 

TMZ is in business

its like that

True, I get it. But a much smaller group of people take TMZ seriously.

If you watch ANY of these cable networks too much, you are becoming indoctrinated and losing your ability to think for yourself. Yes, even you Fox News guys. I was there myself at one point. Free your fucking minds. Don't be a zombie zealot for either of these two major parties: Demicans and Republicrats...either way at the end of the day you're getting fucked. The truth is in the gray areas in life, not black and white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrEP3RPgEao&feature=youtu.be&t=175

I don’t even watch Fox News, but from I understand( and maybe I’m wrong), they have been becoming even less credible then ever.

1. airports

2. dumbest voters on planet earth 

1 Like
kingofpancakes - I don't even watch Fox News, but from I understand( and maybe I'm wrong), they have been becoming even less credible then ever.

i hated fox news during Bush's years but youre pretty much obligated to go there if you want to be informed. all other sources slant to the left

gregbrady - 
kingofpancakes - I don't even watch Fox News, but from I understand( and maybe I'm wrong), they have been becoming even less credible then ever.

i hated fox news during Bush's years but youre pretty much obligated to go there if you want to be informed. all other sources slant to the left

I do know that. If you want to hear what the President is actually up to and not just what a bumbling idiot he is, it’s the only place to go on cable TV.

kingofpancakes - I don't even watch Fox News, but from I understand( and maybe I'm wrong), they have been becoming even less credible then ever.

fox news Reporters I find very credible. they report the “news”

their primetime lineup of tucker and hannity are right wing pundits that are giving their opinions on the topics of the day.

FOX BUSINESS afternoon lineup is credible, but its business not politics.

Varney

Cavuto

Payne

Klaman (sp) are the best things going on TV

Gutfeld is a midget pervert! I hear he likes to sit on unicorn faces! When he does they look exactly like horses. He even had that right wing hack Amy Schumer on his show for YEARS!