CNN's Don Lemon Displays His Knowledge of Firearms

Seriously?

The fact that these idiots have the ability to reach so many people is a terrifying thought.

Semantics! Phone Post 3.0

Don Lemon is a fucking idiot. 

He regularly makes a fool of himself, but he's gay and black, CNN's target demos (and those that love gay black men).

Reason why I refuse to watch the news anymore. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ his complete ignorance

Lt. Iceman Kazansky -

VTFU
Don Lemon is a moron Phone Post 3.0

But but but Sean Hannity is terrible! Aldiss Snow says so! Phone Post 3.0

IsoMetric -
Lt. Iceman Kazansky -

VTFU
Don Lemon is a moron Phone Post 3.0
! Phone Post 3.0

Wow. What a god damn fool.

He should be fired immediately.

News is filled with d level actors

baj54 - Reason why I refuse to watch the news anymore. Phone Post 3.0

only new I watch is the clips on the OG.

I shake my head when I go to peoples house ad their evening is scheduled around the nightly news programs.

The media and politicians in general are clueless when it comes to guns.

Just last week some dumbass from Huffpost was on the ground in Ferguson and thought foam ear plugs were rubber bullets.

And of course, the many politicians who tried to grandstand in the wake of Sandy that didn't know what a clip was, or an "semi-automatic" or a magazine, or a "military style weapon".

"You're getting into semantics." Liberals love to argue based on feelings, we're not seeing anything new here.

VTCO - The media and politicians in general are clueless when it comes to guns.

Just last week some dumbass from Huffpost was on the ground in Ferguson and thought foam ear plugs were rubber bullets.

And of course, the many politicians who tried to grandstand in the wake of Sandy that didn't know what a clip was, or an "semi-automatic" or a magazine, or a "military style weapon".

Can anyone confirm?

lemon party

Whambo - He regularly makes a fool of himself, but he's gay and black, CNN's target demos (and those that love gay black men).
Race card much? Cry more please. Phone Post 3.0

Sad.