CNN's Don Lemon Displays His Knowledge of Firearms

Fuck Don Lemon! Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori - 
Whambo - He regularly makes a fool of himself, but he's gay and black, CNN's target demos (and those that love gay black men).
Race card much? Cry more please. Phone Post 3.0

Gay black man lover sighting.

LOL

Fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0

http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201402/137853/speechless.gif

Abrtitans - But but but Sean Hannity is terrible! Aldiss Snow says so! Phone Post 3.0

Hacknity is just as ignorant and hateful as this guy. One just fits neatly into the zeitgeist.

rufus - 
VTCO - The media and politicians in general are clueless when it comes to guns.

Just last week some dumbass from Huffpost was on the ground in Ferguson and thought foam ear plugs were rubber bullets.

And of course, the many politicians who tried to grandstand in the wake of Sandy that didn't know what a clip was, or an "semi-automatic" or a magazine, or a "military style weapon".

Can anyone confirm?

BackOffWarchild - 
rufus - 

Just last week some dumbass from Huffpost was on the ground in Ferguson and thought foam ear plugs were rubber bullets.

And of course, the many politicians who tried to grandstand in the wake of Sandy that didn't know what a clip was, or an "semi-automatic" or a magazine, or a "military style weapon".

Can anyone confirm?

LOL Thanks for confirming.

#CanAnyoneConfirm

He also might not have been allowed to actually buy the gun in Colorado. It depends on the FFL. Some will sell to out of state parties. Others won't.

That is a semantic argument. Phone Post 3.0

rufus - 
BackOffWarchild - 
rufus - 

Can anyone confirm?

LOL Thanks for confirming.

#CanAnyoneConfirm

Oh my fucking god.... 

My Cod! Glad nobody got hurt by those rubber bullets.

I saw a guy with one stuck in his ear yesterday.

He must have been on his way to the hospital, cause he didn't respond when I asked if he needed help.

I would love to be able to walk into a store and buy a fully automatic gun in just 20 minutes.  Sadly, I must spend nearly 20 grand and wait 9 months for my tax stamp.

He came across as confrontational there.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Wow, why is this idiot on the air at all

theseanster - Wow, why is this idiot on the air at all

Because he's black AND gay! He's a twofer.

Fathead D -

I would love to be able to walk into a store and buy a fully automatic gun in just 20 minutes.  Sadly, I must spend nearly 20 grand and wait 9 months for my tax stamp.

It's a shame that you don't qualify for that gay black man exemption. Phone Post 3.0

He should tell the ATF it's just a matter of semantics. lol, see how that works out!