Co-Main Event Podcast

When did these guys go from being a fun podcast to shitting on the UFC non stop in every 'round' of their segment?

Is it just to promote the podcast amongst this fag anti Ufc UG ‘fan’ base?

Either way it sucks ass now. UFC 249 is the first major sporting event to launch since corona and could bring a lot of happiness to people in a shitty time. You are allowed to say something positive about it

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie. Today’s episode was a hard listen.

1 Like

Seriously.

I think those guys are a good combo of clever and funny usually but they have gone full anti UFC retard.

Main points amongst others of the same intent -

can we even enjoy the fights on 249, even if they are exciting due to coronavirus?

Do the fights mean anything despite results because of coronavirus?

Why is the UFC covering up their safety protocols for coronavirus?

Will the UFC bring TUF back or will they continute to exploit cheap fighters from the contender series?

Waterson can only train with her husband, blah blah I turned it off.

Man we have the most stacked card any of us have seen in a long time during a shit time worldwide and especially in the US. All the fighters are gonna get PAID and we are going to have an awesome Sunday. These negative nancy boys just wanna cry the fucking blues. Will never listen again.

1 Like
ThatsHowIRoll -

Seriously.

I think those guys are a good combo of clever and funny usually but they have gone full anti UFC retard.

can we even enjoy the fights on 249, even if they are exciting due to coronavirus?

Will the UFC bring TUF back or will they continute to exploit cheap fighters from the contender series?

Man we have the most stacked card any of us have seen in a long time during a shit time worldwide and especially in the US. All the fighters are gonna get PAID and we are going to have an awesome Sunday. These negative nancy boys just wanna cry the fucking blues. Will never listen again.

Sunday?

Steven McTowelie -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Seriously.

Sunday?

Sorry bro I'm in Australia. Fights air midday Sundays here which pretty sweet for a Sunday session at the pub. Usually 

ThatsHowIRoll -
Steven McTowelie -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Seriously.

Sunday?

Sorry bro I'm in Australia. Fights air midday Sundays here which pretty sweet for a Sunday session at the pub. Usually 

Not bad at all.

Enjoy!

I quit listening after they showed how soft they are. I remember there was some situation where Bisping called Rockhold a fag or something and they lulled on for weeks about how homophobia was ruining the sport. I’ve tried listening several times since, since it was my weekly listen for over a year and it’s obvious now they’re just thin-skinned SJWs under their MMA fan exterior.

1 Like

Best MMA podcast out there. But it’s a hard listen when there ain’t shit going on. 

Still like it, still listen. It’s not for everyone. 

1 Like

Lol @ the idea that a relatively small niche podcast  can put a dent in a multi-million dollar corporation. Has the UG been taken over by butt hurt shills? I’ve been away. 

Ray Cappa -

Lol @ the idea that a relatively small niche podcast  can put a dent in a multi-million dollar corporation. Has the UG been taken over by butt hurt shills? I’ve been away. 

Nope it’s still run by negative Dana hating faggots. Welcome back 

ThatsHowIRoll -
Ray Cappa -

Nope it’s still run by negative Dana hating faggots. Welcome back 

Lol, thanks. 

I didn’t even downloads this weeks after reading the synopsis.

“On this episode, we discuss Conor McGregor continuing to troll the competition, whether Fight Island seems unnecessary now and the UFC scraping together main events like Tyron Woodley vs. Gilbert Burns.”

The name of the podcast was made as a joke and it’s a funny podcast, they need to get back to that.

Ray Cappa -

Still like it, still listen. It’s not for everyone. 

1 Like

I stopped listening. As OP said, every point of view they take is “the ufc sucks and messed up by doing blah blah blah” so I stopped listening.

I don’t get it…it’s still a niche sport, and people who like it enough to listen to podcasts about it obviously enjoy the sport. I don’t know why fans of the sport want to hear about 2 dudes talk negatively about it while asking for patreon donations.

1 Like

I gave it another shot and listened to the last episode after reading this thread. Synopsis: Jacare endangered the entire planet, Chico Vera said “chinaman” in a tweet and you should be outraged, they’re offended the UFC built a story around Walt’s step-daughter. About what I expected, I want the podcast from 2 years ago back. 

Both those dudes have been SJW queers for years now. 

1 Like
BJTT-BigDaddy -

I gave it another shot and listened to the last episode after reading this thread. Synopsis: Jacare endangered the entire planet, Chico Vera said “chinaman” in a tweet and you should be outraged, they’re offended the UFC built a story around Walt’s step-daughter. About what I expected, I want the podcast from 2 years ago back. 

Bro I honestly listened too after 249 and it was just the same negative anti Ufc rhetoric. Even after such an awesome event. Have not and will not listen again 

I was a member of their patreon for a while too, but Chad especially makes it seem like doing the 2 extra podcasts is an inconvenience. You're lucky people are willing to pay you to do them. No more.

Heh, the podcast is still good imo. You guys are over exaggerating.

1 Like