Coach: GSP not Silva is the GOAT now

future legend - I guess HGH doesn't count.
shut your goddamn whore mouth! Phone Post 3.0

GSPs highlight real doesn't even come close to Anderson's though.

12hitterquitter -
Raezor19 - 
SensoriaUtopia - 
StrikingMMA - 

I agree that it should be Fedor or GSP now;  

"Georges is the best pound-for-pound fighter. We have to drop Silva. If he really cheated, we can't set this example for the youth. It's ridiculous. Is Lance Armstrong considered the best cyclist of all time? No. A few years ago, the answer would have been different."

How the fuck can anyone justify ranking GSP ahead of Jones alltime.

Jones has fought as difficult a compitition as GSP has, I actually think Jon has fought better comp.

GSP, avenged or not, has lost twice, and finished in both losses, Jones has never lost.

Jones also has beat difficult comp consistenly in more dominating fashion than GSP has, is that even arguable.

I like GSP way way way way better as a person, I applaud him trying to clean up the sport, I applaud him speaking out about bullying, but no way in my right mind can I put him above Jones, I would feel like I am lying to myself if I did that.

Jones right now is at the top, and Pettis is the guy who actually has a chance to maybe equal or pass Jones provided he stays healthy, keeps the belt, and keeps wining like he has been.

Jones has fought 99% of career with distinct advantages over his comp.

Size and reach.

That automatically takes himself out of the picture.

P4P is supposed to show that a fighter with less physical advantages can beat a fighter with more physical advantages based on his skill,abilities and fighting style.

The one time Jones fought someone with the same physical advantages as him he barely squeaked by with a win.

GSP's hardest less dominant wins were against guys bigger than him.

100% truth

And Jones didnt just squeak by Gus, he weas beaten to a freaking pulp by Gus

Theres also the fact that all the "big names" on Jones' resume that people go wild over, Jones didnt beat any of them in their PRIMES.

Gsp and Fedor beat their biggest challengers while they were all PRIME/at the top of their games etc

Just another reason why Fedor and Gsp will always be ahead of Jones IMO (also the fact Fedor and Gsp were GOATS outside the ring too, unlike Jones whos a cokehead and criminal)
I bet gsp has done blow before. He just wasn't dumb enough to do it while in camp for a fight. Phone Post 3.0

geezar - GSPs highlight real doesn't even come close to Anderson's though.
It's funny. Someone posted the "baba o Riley" vid from Sweden. I've seen it live as well, and never noticed that GSP doesn't have a single fight moment on that reel.
That tells you something when the organization doesn't have a single memorable moment in his championship run that they can use. Phone Post 3.0

GSP took, and periodically takes steroids.

If you don't think or believe that you're either

A. In denial.

B. Have a chromosome deficiency.

C. Living on a meta-plane.

Take a long hard look at the picture below and tell me (with a straight face) that body is attainable by eating clean food and/or a strict hypertrophy routine (of any sorts).

(blue please)

http://www.mmanews.com/recent-photo-gsp-looking-huge/

When are guys gonna wake up (?)

Potkettleblack - GSP took, and periodically takes steroids.

A. In denial.

Take a long hard look at the picture below and tell me (with a straight face) that body is attainable by eating clean food and/or a strict hypertrophy routine (of any sorts).

(blue please)

Cry moar Silva fan.

GOATS shouldn't have to grease to win fights. Phone Post 3.0

Potkettleblack - GSP took, and periodically takes steroids.

A. In denial.

(blue please)

I wonder if you can be sued for saying that... it's forsure ban worthy, on other sites Phone Post 3.0

eljamaiquino - GOATS shouldn't have to grease to win fights. Phone Post 3.0
Or do steroids, who's your GOAT ? Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - 
Potkettleblack - GSP took, and periodically takes steroids.

A. In denial.

(blue please)

I wonder if you can be sued for saying that... it's forsure ban worthy, on other sites Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones would be proud of this post.

You can also remind the teacher that they forgot to give us homework if you like.

I won't get banned but I'll get sued, no doubt. Which is a shame really because I wanted to go on holiday this year.

UFC 69! Phone Post 3.0

Dookieshoes - 
Potkettleblack - GSP took, and periodically takes steroids.

A. In denial.

(blue please)

Cry moar Silva fan.

Ah the underused ''he must be a Silva fan''.

I detest Silva. Not for his skills but for his insincere martial artist persona and ring antics.

Cry moar unoriginal one-liner guy.

Glovegate - 
THP - 
Glovegate - 
THP - Firas is letting all that pent up inferiority shine now that Anderson's in a tough spot

Actually, that's what your post reveals, not his statement.

If you look at strength of schedule, GSP has been ahead the whole time. You've always known that deep down but now there's no point even arguing anymore. GSP > Anderson.

Fwiw, I think Anderson is a great fighter and he has merely been caught doing what the vast majority of fighters are doing. But as much as I hate to see a decent enough guy have bad things happen to him, his fans have been absolutely insufferable for years and I'm enjoying seeing your worlds crashing down.

Oh wow I had no idea you were so in tune with my "feelings"?

Actually, like with most things, performance weighs heavily for when I decide things. GSP was very impressive, arguably number two p4p, but he just didn't finish many fights. And I watched those fights when they happened, most of them were very uneventful. Anderson was something special to watch. He truly destroyed his opponents and even when he was put in a tough spot he found a way to win. Also, he did it until he was very old.

Firas has been really campaigning ever since Anderson got popped. He sees the opening to dethrone Anderson from the p4p and he's taking it, because he knows Anderson is ahead of George in most people's eyes. The suddeness of his outbursts really shows this has been bugging him for awhile now.

Good thing your criteria for "when (you) decide things" is meaningless and irrelevant.

Anderson finished more of his opponents but they were far less impressive opponents than GSP's. He had more Cotes than GSP had Hardys.

And he was finished by a couple of them. Takase was 4-7 when they fought and he dominated and finished Anderson.

Yeah that Takase loss from twelve years ago is worth noting. Remember when George got knocked out by a lightweight?

ShoreBreaker420 -
eljamaiquino - GOATS shouldn't have to grease to win fights. Phone Post 3.0
Or do steroids, who's your GOAT ? Phone Post 3.0
If Anderson is dqed for peds. You have to dq gsp for greasing. Fedor never even had to take tests for most of his career. At this point, you have to put Bones forward, although that te ratio thing is pretty suspicious. Without the actual smoking gun, you have to put him or bj in. Phone Post 3.0