Coach Scott (Chaels Trainer) talks Shogun Sub

Hope this works for phone version

thanks for posting Rick

Coach Scott is a badass mofo. He was letting shoot double legs on him during media workouts and yet didn't he have a heart attack about a year ago? Though Wanderlei deserves a beating I hope Vitor/Sonnen is the next fight. Silva is too easy of a fight for Chael though it'd also be an easy payday.

It was so funny to see people really believe Sonnen didn't practice jits....

Willin - 

Coach Scott is a badass mofo. He was letting shoot double legs on him during media workouts and yet didn't he have a heart attack about a year ago? Though Wanderlei deserves a beating I hope Vitor/Sonnen is the next fight. Silva is too easy of a fight for Chael though it'd also be an easy payday.

yep.. during Chael's training camp for his 2nd fight with Anderson

belly to belly there you have it, thats the name of the throw,

TTT

if somebody threw me like that, I would just tap out right there and then. that is fucking scary.

Thanks for posting.

That belly to belly was sweet in the fight, it looked kind of like shogun had stalled the takedown against the cage and was actually going to land on top o Chael then he fired that suplex off.

Also, unless you grapple a lot you don't understand the intricacy of actually finishing that choke. There's a fine line between getting a finish and just squeezing a guys head until your arm burns out, then getting your guard passed.

Love Chael, don't see him ever being a champion so I'm fine with him staying at 205 and just taking fan/hype fights and making some money. Phone Post 3.0