Cobra Kai In Burnaby

yeah can anyone answer the original question

Yeah I wanna know too but it's fun talking about "assistant master corey"

He's the guy who gets the tea in Kill bill vol. 1

i somehow doubt that assistant master corey is the affliated instructor.

I thought the Cobra Kai club in Van was a pankration club, and weren't they around before Laimon got the boot and started his Cobra Kai. Someone needs to get the Cobra Commander to figure it all out.

I'm not sure who the instructor is, but I think Marcus said it was a guy who trained with him a few times.

R-Mon

few times?? hmmmm

I've seen assistant master corey, himself on the mat, in Marcus's class about 10 times?

what kind of skills does he have?

well if hes an affiliate i guess marcus approves

Why the hell would you go there for BJJ rather than a school that specializes in it?

Go to Cocoon, go to Soares, go somewhere where the instructors focus on BJJ.

he might be cheaper thats all

Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No, Sensei.

Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No, Sensei.

Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No, Sensei.

------------------

We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you in the street he is your enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

------------------

What do we study here?

THE WAY OF THE FIST SIR.

And what is that way?

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY SIR.

I can't hear you.

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY SIR.

I don't think that Marcus would call assistant master corey an affiliate. Corey came to 10 classes and that is it. You know how many guys have done a month in BJJ and went of to teach. One good arm lock can make anyone a believer. I got choked out on the first day, Needless to say I was hooked.

TTT, C-Hamzeh, LOL

so this guy is not legit. they say they are marcus soares affiliate. u cant say that unless marcus said so. right??

"Jiu Jitsu is the art of 'ground-fighting'.

Our Jiu Jitsu classes are instructed under the Carlson Gracie/Marcus Soares affiliation and our style is strictly submissions."

Hi all, Marcus has asked me to announce that Cobra Kai Dojo is NOT affilitated with him. Yes Corey did train for about 2 months with us but never did the Instructor Program with Marcus.

lol! someone should pay cobra kai a visit and call them on their false advertising.

ttt

wax on wax off....