Coca-Cola the next brand to be cancelled by Conservatards

Yay! First burn for me on the new app!
Vtfu

Thanks spell checker!

1 Like

2 Likes

Fewer.

Defense of what? No one has any response worth addressing. Just admit you extreme right are the same as the extreme left, and both of you cause problems for us centrists.

Calling yourself a centrist?

Jesus fucking Christ, everyone knows you’re a troll, but you can try being a little more believable

1 Like

Not surprising Pedro the shit holer loves a company as racist as Coca Cola.

I bet his South American mud hut is even partially constructed out of their bottles.

1 Like

Lmfao @ centrist.

You are a flaming lefty.

1 Like

I believe you misspelled “cultist”.

Meanwhile, after Trump called for Coca Cola boycott, he takes a pic today with his diet coke on his desk! you cant make this shit up lol

1 Like

Don’t worry, he can’t hurt you anymore.

1 Like

Shilling for mega-corporations, excusing intelligence agencies, and pushing excuses for war is now a full-time leftwing job.

Oh it’s so facinating to watch.

Shilling for mega-corporations, excusing intelligence agencies, and pushing excuses for war is now a full-time leftwing job.

Oh it’s so facinating to watch.

Leftist loons are pathetic evil scum, but even this is truly weird ha ha. We really do live in a bizarro world!

Oh Peter Knife.

Interesting that the Jackass OP fails to mention that the Left is promoting a boycott of the very same companies.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/coca-cola-boycott-georgia-voting-crackdown_n_605e72c7c5b6531eed04f76e

New forum and pedro already had a thread blow up in his face. This place is starting to feel like the old place.

1 Like