Cocaine question

Dub

Tiresias - I think you meant that adderall's analogue is crystal meth...? Phone Post
Sorry, yes! Phone Post 3.0

coke has been shit since the recession in 2008 - hell they ain't even cutting it with mannitol anymore, the shit that gives u the shits. Phone Post 3.0

my coke days were in very late 80's - early 90's. i was in a rock band during that time, and every memory of that drug is a good one. basically a clean, energetic euphoria.

when it no longer fit my lifestyle, i quit and never had a craving or any sort of withdrawal.

i know Adderall and other ADD medications are based on amphetamines, so it might make sense that your experience may be different than someone without ADD.

MDMA is better Phone Post 3.0

The only affect that coke had on me was that it was like steroids from drinking.

I could drank about twice as much as I normally could and felt completely sober.

Other than that though, I thought it was the biggest waste of money ever. $80 for a gram and it only last you one night, and if you're sharing then it only last a few a hours.

You can smoke the powder, but at a certain temp it destroys it.

We used to take our cigarettes and pinch off a little and fill the tips with coke when we went to clubs.

It's wasteful as most of it is destroyed, but it does work.

Coke is overrated, molly is way better. Phone Post

Im jealous of you americans, here in oz coke is about $350+ a gram and its about as pure as a Brand new tub of creatine monohydrate.... i mean its pretty much pure creatine... Phone Post

Try some Krokodil, I hear it's pretty baller. Phone Post 3.0

Pebli - Coke is overrated, molly is way better. Phone Post

My mistress. Phone Post

EHC -
TheRealMattyS -  Im jealous of you americans, here in oz coke is about $350+ a gram and its about as pure as a Brand new tub of creatine monohydrate.... i mean its pretty much pure creatine... Phone Post

Holy hell 350 a gram! Damn thats nuts I'm 3 hours from the Mexico border I pay 20 a gram. I can get 3.5 grams for 110.00.

Wait if it is 20 a gram why cant you get 3.5 for 70 bucks instead of 110? Phone Post

UGCTT_CloudStrife -
EHC -
TheRealMattyS -  Im jealous of you americans, here in oz coke is about $350+ a gram and its about as pure as a Brand new tub of creatine monohydrate.... i mean its pretty much pure creatine... Phone Post

Holy hell 350 a gram! Damn thats nuts I'm 3 hours from the Mexico border I pay 20 a gram. I can get 3.5 grams for 110.00.

Wait if it is 20 a gram why cant you get 3.5 for 70 bucks instead of 110? Phone Post

Dudes calling his dealer right now. Phone Post

EHC -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
EHC -

I typed some bullshit. 40 a gram. I'm hammered.

Cocaine is literally the most overpriced drug in australia... Its not finacially feaseable to form a coke habit Phone Post

cdj - Ketamin is the best drug Phone Post

Deffo makes u feel wonky Phone Post

EHC -
TheRealMattyS - 

Im jealous of you americans, here in oz coke is about $350+ a gram and its about as pure as a Brand new tub of creatine monohydrate.... i mean its pretty much pure creatine... Phone Post

If you pay 20 a gram why not get 4 grams for 80 why would 3.5 be 110? Phone Post 3.0

TheRealMattyS - Im jealous of you americans, here in oz coke is about $350+ a gram and its about as pure as a Brand new tub of creatine monohydrate.... i mean its pretty much pure creatine... Phone Post

^ same for md :( Phone Post

hendofanforlife - Look up levamisole and tell me you want to keep doing coke nowadays.

Also if you smoked coke and it felt like weed....you didn't do it right.

Did "Molly" for the first time in years last week. It was just amphetamines and a shitty MDMA analogue. Not impressed. Neither this nor blow, compare to back in the day.

Ya besides weed it seems all drugs have gotten weaker/ shittier. I rarely party anymore getting too old but Did some good Molly a couple weeks ago but been reading most molly is garbage anymore and bath salt china type shit not much the real stuff

Coke n molly are fun though and they get the bitches wild n naked.

Aussie Gumby -
The Loge - It's a helluva drug. Phone Post 3.0

I came here to say this...
Me too bro Phone Post 3.0