Cock pumps and the human response

Anyone ever tried one of these things? Wife and I were at the local smut shop talking with the girl at the register. Her and my wife go on about the latest vibrators, so I interrupted and was like "what toys you have for guys?" She's like "well there's dolls (don't need, I have live pussy), cock rings (I'm 31...I can stay hard) and pumps. So I said fuck it, lets try.

I'm roughly a hair north of 7". The way this shit works is, you lube your dick, slap a cock ring on (came with pump), ram your dick in this cylinder, and begin pumping...

It hurts like shit, your dick becomes discolored, but I was about 8.25" x 6" when i couldn't stand anymore. Wife felt like a virgin, and I came like Peter North.

In conclusion, if you wanna feel like you work for brazzers for a night, they're fun and apparently the women like them. But I hear if you pump for more than 20min, you can sustain damage to the blood vessels that will make your noodle limp. So no marathons to try to get to 12". Phone Post 3.0

Didn't think they worked.

So you are hard when you put it in the pump?

Be careful. You bruise, you lose.

Smellde Gluve -

You can be semi and with the ring in place along with the extreme suction, you'll have blood pulled to become erect. But honestly tho, there wasn't much feeling outside of the head (which was heightened). As soon as the ring was off, I deflated and regained feeling throughout Phone Post 3.0

LBH_RN - 
Smellde Gluve -

You can be semi and with the ring in place along with the extreme suction, you'll have blood pulled to become erect. But honestly tho, there wasn't much feeling outside of the head (which was heightened). As soon as the ring was off, I deflated and regained feeling throughout Phone Post 3.0

Hmm...sounds a little sketchy...

Think I'll order those Maca pills to begin with.

The funny thing was the pump also came with this lotion-like cream called "girth goo". Totally didn't work. Phone Post 3.0

i cant see how that would be healthy.

get a bathmate water pump, 20 minutes a day in the shower and your dick will get permanantly bigger

I'm more interested in the results of your wife's strap-on... Phone Post 3.0

there are different manufacturers, I have used Bathmate and Penomat but I prefer Bathmate

Agent Kruger -
WiekS - get a bathmate water pump, 20 minutes a day in the shower and your dick will get permanantly bigger
This is the only one I've heard of. There's more of it's kind out there? Phone Post 3.0
There are several brands and designs. Some are battery operated. Can get pricey too Phone Post 3.0

Sounds sketchy, the whole "hair north of 7"...

Yeah right Phone Post 3.0

VinnyTheChin - Sounds sketchy, the whole "hair north of 7"...

Yeah right Phone Post 3.0
You know every other asshole on the OG has a 10" swinging dick and only bangs 9.5's Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I'm working with an extra 3/4 girth from lazy use of a bathmate.

Best thing I ever bought, bar none. Nothing, NOTHING is better than adding some weight to your dick, I swagger round like a motherfucker now(even more than normal).

I got mine off aliexpress for $30

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20150812031306&SearchText=bathmate

^not sure which seller tho.

luffy - I'm working with an extra 3/4 girth from lazy use of a bathmate.

Best thing I ever bought, bar none. Nothing, NOTHING is better than adding some weight to your dick, I swagger round like a motherfucker now(even more than normal).

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20150812031306&SearchText=bathmate

Pics faggot Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao - 
luffy - I'm working with an extra 3/4 girth from lazy use of a bathmate.

Pics faggot Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for my ex to send me the before pictures, but anyone can see it now :)

Agent Kruger - Is it gay to look at dicks for comparison while deciding what pump to get? A friend wants to know. Phone Post 3.0
Nah, es normal Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM - Does it make your limp dick bigger or just when hard? Phone Post 3.0

In my experience, both.

After a week off it looks the same or better, I think guys tend to ever use it and not give their junk a chance to heal.

I'm 3/4 inch thicker all the time now and for a few hours after pumping its half an inch or so on top.

Eeeennnn Phone Post 3.0