Cocoon Christmas Classic...

will be held Saturday December 13th. 11am weigh-in 12pm start time. All you local grapplers are welcome to attend our 1st Annual grappling tournament. Hope Team Soares, Team Studio West, Team Gibson, Team Suitela, Team Titan, Team CFG, Team Combat Athletics, Team Machado and whoever else I missed will join us in a friendly environment of grappling. There will be gi and no gi divisions. Same format as all other local events. Beg, Int, and Advanced divisions. There will be a $25 entry fee which will include your tourney t-shirt. Medals will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place. I need a pre-registration for all competitors so I can prepare the # of shirts needed by Dec.1st. Email tshears@cocoonathletics.com or call 604-733-0355. Christmas cheer to follow. BYOB.

Tim, I'll tell my guys in Kelowna and see if I can get some down to Van. It's sort of close to christmas but I'll put out the word. Tony

ttt
Well done Tim!

"$25 entry fee which will include your tourney t-shirt".

Nuff said!
Sounds good, all the best with it.

Hey Tim I'll pass the info on to Scott and the guys from Squamish, hopefully a few can make it.

Mike.

TTT

Team Combat Athletics aka White Rock Combat Club is gonna try an bring out some guys!

TTT

what is the address of the place?
thanks russ

We're located at 427 Granville St. on the S.W. corner of West Hastings. Below the United Kingdom building. You will see our signs on the glass surrounding the stairwell heading down to the gym. Hope to see you all there.

ttt

Hey Tim,

Have you got showers at your club?

R-Mon

We have showers, lockers etc.

Change the name to "Cocoon's Seasons Beatings".

ttt

hey tim it john kefallonitis (team machado) ill have some guys out for the tournament,my neck is still messed up!! but ill be there with a few students

Hey guys and gals, I saw the t's that you will receive with the $25 entry fee and they look great. Tim's definately taking ideas from all the events he goes to in the US and coming up with a cool design.

TTT

How much for a shirt? :) ;)

TTT

SupaDave

Congrats Shane! etc... ;)

TTT
SupaDave