COD AW early no one??

No one got a early copy yet on gg?

I was so anti AW I did not even bother getting my early realease.

Now I am getting a ichy trigger finger and thinking I should have ore ordered it.

Anyone spread any light if it's any good or not Phone Post 3.0

I'll post tonight! They gave some awards at work with gift cards so I have it preloaded on my Xbox one Phone Post 3.0

I will be playing 11pm cst. I'll post back at some point with me feelings if I don't end up drunk and passed out. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be playin at 12mid eastern ill let people know my op Phone Post 3.0

Boo Phone Post 3.0

Any word on zombies mode being DLC only? Phone Post 3.0

Come out on the 13th here in Japan.

I'll be picking it up.

Subd for reviews. Phone Post 3.0

My first digital preorder and my last.Got hit with a bug now it has to redownload the whole game Phone Post 3.0

bigJ6464 - My first digital preorder and my last.Got hit with a bug now it has to redownload the whole game Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Modern technology Phone Post 3.0

Got it at 12 on psn worked perfect and to my surprise really fun Phone Post 3.0

Reviews are extremely positive. Maybe cod is back. Phone Post 3.0

Its a lot better than expected. Great multi player maps and the exo suits really add a whole new dimension to the gameplay. Phone Post 3.0

Tried to play before heading to work and it says it's updating and it's stuck on 100% Phone Post 3.0

ThisWeeksTrend - Tried to play before heading to work and it says it's updating and it's stuck on 100% Phone Post 3.0
Mine deleted then redownloaded so you might b screwed Phone Post 3.0

It is am absolute goddamn blast. The exo boost moves work really well. It's fast and frantic. I am super impressed with the game. Phone Post 3.0

Mine should arrive in the mail today

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - It is am absolute goddamn blast. The exo boost moves work really well. It's fast and frantic. I am super impressed with the game. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I like how the spawn points don't suck cock and the maps are well made! Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty twitchy so the fast pace of this one should fit me well.

bonersaurus - Reviews are extremely positive. Maybe cod is back. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Trusting reviews about CoD, thats rich.