COD AW early no one??

Eisenberg -
bonersaurus - Reviews are extremely positive. Maybe cod is back. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Trusting reviews about CoD, thats rich.

Ghost reviewed like shit. Destiny, Titanfall and Watchdogs all seemed to be reviewed fairly. I agree reviews aren't completely trustworthy but they're a lot better now than 2007-2012 Phone Post 3.0

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - It is am absolute goddamn blast. The exo boost moves work really well. It's fast and frantic. I am super impressed with the game. Phone Post 3.0
Good. Kinda regretting not pre ordering it Phone Post 3.0

PepperUK -
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - It is am absolute goddamn blast. The exo boost moves work really well. It's fast and frantic. I am super impressed with the game. Phone Post 3.0
Good. Kinda regretting not pre ordering it Phone Post 3.0
I regret pre-ordering it. Just got home from work now I have to reinstall it. It's moved 3% in a half hour. Thank you Microsoft Phone Post 3.0

Sigh. I got it. Said 100 times I would not. It's installing over night. Hope it does not freeze.

I pray to God this is better then ghosts, it can't be worse, can it? Really? Please no! Phone Post 3.0

you are in good hands Pepper. FAR better than ghosts.

Big Pun - you are in good hands Pepper. FAR better than ghosts.
I've only spent a small time online around rank 11/12 but it's already better then ghosts, bo2 and mw3.

Got the hang of the jump, kinda and it's not as bad as I thought.

Got some concerns about connection, seem to always be on a one bar but it plays better on a 1 bar then ghosts or bo2.

Guess they will iron out the issues with a patch.

My only issue is why do you show up when using exo skeleton suit? They don't want camper and for peole to rush about why show them in the mini map? Seems a waste of a perk to counter that. Phone Post 3.0

I was unsure about that jump mechanic, but the more I use it the more I like it. I haven't had any connection issues but a buddy of mine who is in TN has had some. You show up when you jump with the exo suit. But you can get a perk called blast suppressor that will keep you from showing up on the map. It is pretty much a must for a stealth player like myself.

My cousin keepings bitching and crying that this game is Crysis 3 with worse graphics neither of us have played AW is this anything like Crysis lol

beats me. I never played Crisis, but I severely doubt it.

Fair enough he's angry at me for being intrigued by this game and used that as a reason to not get it. I will probably rent AW this weekend.