COD Players

This will give you a laugh. I just got perma banned. I don't chest.  Have a 1.15 Kd overall. 

However I do get toxic with the numbers if cheating fucks in the game. My last 2 games I went 0-10. Proceeding to call the obvious hackers " fucking Chinese sons of whores whose mothers were took busy sucking dicks of all the Uncle Wong's that would visit, to teach them the difference between right and wrong."

Last game. 16-1 

Log in this am, permanently banned. No right of reply. No appeal no reason. Its extremely apparent that I don't cheat. Therefore it must be this outburst. (And admittedly quite a few like it before. ) 

Anyway. Watch your words dudes. Cancel culture extends to video games now. Can't even type fucking faggot in game any more..

So your rant made you go 16-1 in your next game is what I took from that. Maybe you just need to get fired up before you load up the game. Put a pic of Pres Xi’s face onto the heavy bag lmao

Lol

I only play warzone and man the amount of hackers is crazy. 

I’m a knob, what is the point of hacking? Does it make easier to kill other players, or what other advantages are there? 

I play modern warefare sometimes and it’s frustrating, I get killed in a sec. it’s like they know something I don’t know. I’m sticking with COD WWII for now, I have an addiction to “shipment”

Ghengiseanie -

This will give you a laugh. I just got perma banned. I don't chest.  Have a 1.15 Kd overall. 

However I do get toxic with the numbers if cheating fucks in the game. My last 2 games I went 0-10. Proceeding to call the obvious hackers " fucking Chinese sons of whores whose mothers were took busy sucking dicks of all the Uncle Wong's that would visit, to teach them the difference between right and wrong."

Last game. 16-1 

Log in this am, permanently banned. No right of reply. No appeal no reason. Its extremely apparent that I don't cheat. Therefore it must be this outburst. (And admittedly quite a few like it before. ) 

Anyway. Watch your words dudes. Cancel culture extends to video games now. Can't even type fucking faggot in game any more..

Having lurked for a while and seen alot of your interactions, I'm glad you got banned, although it's probably a lie. Also, your ratio is shit.

5 Likes

sockeye -

I’m a knob, what is the point of hacking? Does it make easier to kill other players, or what other advantages are there? 

I play modern warefare sometimes and it’s frustrating, I get killed in a sec. it’s like they know something I don’t know. I’m sticking with COD WWII for now, I have an addiction to “shipment”

Watch a YouTube vid on aim botting and wall hacks for COD... gives you fuck all chance against them. 

And they hack cause they just wanna troll, or they're shite

I assume they run sentiment analysis on chat/conversations - specially for users that were reported. 

What a shitty world we live in that you can't call someone son of a whore in the middle of a friendly game. 

1 Like

I filmed for the last 3 years COD tournaments and did a mini documentary with a team called Midnight Esports and met some great players and teams. Dylan Envoy who we filmed when he was a nobody is now one of the top players in the world and on a team called Optic Gaming now. 

1 Like

Just wish it was game consoles only and no PC’s. Love the game though warzone is the shit. There is a new website that tells you the strength of the servers you are playing in according to K:D ratio

1 Like

NERDS!!!!!!!!

The MMATADOR -

Just wish it was game consoles only and no PC’s. Love the game though warzone is the shit. There is a new website that tells you the strength of the servers you are playing in according to K:D ratio

this has been fucked up as activision changed the privacy default of your stats to off. 

I was using warzone companion in game ot hail out a  lot of cheaters too. 
Yes my kd is shit, Thats why I know I was banned for the chat.

Also i have damascus. And a shed load of skins I spent on in game, also bought that black ops abortion which I can play but is even more riddled.

Much as I am pro NWO. Individual SE Asian Chinese are amoral cheating fucks happy to spend 200 dollars a month on unbannable hacks. 

MY kd is also shit cos I play on THOSE servers with those fucks. When i have manged to get 200 ping WEst coast or European games, IM significantly better, my overall rank was 0.1 to 0.7 % global players across all stats. Have high SPM and Im an objective guy. 0.01% domination.

1 Like

Look at this first life and tell me it wasnt close to perfect 

holy shit United States Patent: 9789406 (uspto.gov)

The fact there is no real anti cheat system in Warzone is criminal. It’s bad enough that you end up mixing pc and console players and can’t opt out of cross platform but the fucking aimbots and other shit is insane. 

Im pretty good. I’ve been playing cod since cod4 and put hundreds of hours in pubg. Multiple solo wins and team wins and I’m almost always playing with randoms half the time with no mic. That said I have limited time and am old now but I’m good enough to know what is possible and what isn’t. it seems like every couple games I end up killed by someone doing shit that isn’t possible. I’m talking full auto headshots only no misses with open sights from a distance where they can hardly see me then an immediate click over to the same thing on my squadmate. 

At least let me choose not to play with pc so I can avoid most of the cheaters or choose to hard region lock my shit. Cheating ruined Pubg and it’s going to be what kills warzone too if they don’t fix it. 

2 Likes

If you went 0-10 at any point, that's your fault lol.

Sgt. Meatwad... Find me on Nuketown. Any of yous. I will wreck shop.

thats funny

i was playing with some guys with british accents yesterday and I called them a bunch of filthy child-raping pakis and I didnt get banned

2 Likes

Ghengiseanie -

holy shit United States Patent: 9789406 (uspto.gov)

And people actually think this gen of gaming is the best?

Skill bases match making (SBMM) seems to be another aspect of COD multiplayer that is pissing everybody off. I pretty much only play Hardpoint, Domination & Headquarters on MW and if I get hot I get sent into these lobbies where everyone has a gold or obsidian leveled MP7, M4, or a Kar98 and they're a bunch of bunny hopping one-shot professionals.

I've heard even pro's like Pamaj, Scump and other YT money-making COD beasts are struggling in those lobbies. Unless they reverse boost or partner up with a shitty rated player to get a noob lobby it's a struggle to pub stomp. Never mind that these youtubers are also putting 6-8 hours shifts a night to get enough content to make a killer video.

1 Like

Altofsky - 

If you went 0-10 at any point, that's your fault lol.

Sgt. Meatwad... Find me on Nuketown. Any of yous. I will wreck shop.

Xbox...you're on...... I'll go 0-10 10 x.....

Love NukeTown....

Well not banned from black ops so gave it a run last night. Not many hardcore players thee though still Asians riddled with chests. I dare you to select a Singaporean VPN see if you can go even kd. (I had a couple of good games and a couple.kf abysmal. Somehow I'm prestiged 2 must have fucked up the rankings from my mw play