COD Players

All I got out of this was PUBG. 

No shit. this is an interaction I had after a multiple player game

we ended up being friends.

1 Like

awilson82 -

The fact there is no real anti cheat system in Warzone is criminal. It’s bad enough that you end up mixing pc and console players and can’t opt out of cross platform but the fucking aimbots and other shit is insane. 

Im pretty good. I’ve been playing cod since cod4 and put hundreds of hours in pubg. Multiple solo wins and team wins and I’m almost always playing with randoms half the time with no mic. That said I have limited time and am old now but I’m good enough to know what is possible and what isn’t. it seems like every couple games I end up killed by someone doing shit that isn’t possible. I’m talking full auto headshots only no misses with open sights from a distance where they can hardly see me then an immediate click over to the same thing on my squadmate. 

At least let me choose not to play with pc so I can avoid most of the cheaters or choose to hard region lock my shit. Cheating ruined Pubg and it’s going to be what kills warzone too if they don’t fix it. 

I gave up on Warzone bc of all the cheating. I’m not a fan of playing against PC players either. 

Altofsky -

If you went 0-10 at any point, that's your fault lol.

Sgt. Meatwad... Find me on Nuketown. Any of yous. I will wreck shop.

Yessir. I am Nuketown 24/7, exclusively. 

kinson -
awilson82 -

The fact there is no real anti cheat system in Warzone is criminal. It’s bad enough that you end up mixing pc and console players and can’t opt out of cross platform but the fucking aimbots and other shit is insane. 

Im pretty good. I’ve been playing cod since cod4 and put hundreds of hours in pubg. Multiple solo wins and team wins and I’m almost always playing with randoms half the time with no mic. That said I have limited time and am old now but I’m good enough to know what is possible and what isn’t. it seems like every couple games I end up killed by someone doing shit that isn’t possible. I’m talking full auto headshots only no misses with open sights from a distance where they can hardly see me then an immediate click over to the same thing on my squadmate. 

At least let me choose not to play with pc so I can avoid most of the cheaters or choose to hard region lock my shit. Cheating ruined Pubg and it’s going to be what kills warzone too if they don’t fix it. 

I gave up on Warzone bc of all the cheating. I’m not a fan of playing against PC players either. 

I tried to go back to multi now but its fucking shit compared to warzone for me.... just have to accept it now, i block the hackers i play against now so when you're loading into a lobby you get a notification.

kinson -

we ended up being friends.

Lol

Once, I hit a 1.35 K/D my lobbies turned to extreme sweat dripping filth.  I fucking hate playing like my life depends on it.  Although it was a chore I still got my Snipers Diamond.

When I have buddies on, Face Off is by far the best game mode and the most fun ive had on CoD in the last 8 years. 

ABCTT_delinodeshields -
kinson -
awilson82 -

I tried to go back to multi now but its fucking shit compared to warzone for me.... just have to accept it now, i block the hackers i play against now so when you're loading into a lobby you get a notification.

NOw I AM a sweat but objective play. WZ is so frustrating to spend 15 minutes fuicking around then zing dewwad, guilag dead and liek wtf was that about? Chinese sons of whores; thats what it was about. I got my WZ victories with 230 ping playing with my mates in the UK.!

I did htre block thing, ended up bloxcking so many took half an hour to find a game.

2 words OP

merc.zone

yw

Anyone have Modern warfare and want to game share? PS4

Back on BF4 seems servers got a bump recently. It's such a. Breath of fresh air to see objective play. Team work, can't wait for BF6

1 Like

I haven't played CoD since Ghosts.

Too many cheating fucks, for sure. Too many fucking exploiters and dumb ass kids trying to 360 degree sniper shot people instead of paying attention to objectives

Socom was where it was at.

I was legit in the top 500 in the game in Socom 2, no cheating.

I would merk you in that game.

Call of Duty is meh compared to that game.

Chimonos Revenge -

Too many cheating fucks, for sure. Too many fucking exploiters and dumb ass kids trying to 360 degree sniper shot people instead of paying attention to objectives

Socom 2 was just amazing. Desert Glory, Crossroads, Fish hook just awesome. Being part of a clan that had 50 members all with profiles on MySpace LoL good times. 

1 Like

The MMATADOR -
Chimonos Revenge -

Socom 2 was just amazing. Desert Glory, Crossroads, Fish hook just awesome. Being part of a clan that had 50 members all with profiles on MySpace LoL good times. 

Same.

Our clan was very competitive

We had scheduled practice times each week on top of the clan wars lol

2 Likes

Finally got 100 wins in warzone... still having a blast. 

Chimonos Revenge -
The MMATADOR -
Chimonos Revenge -

Same.

Our clan was very competitive

We had scheduled practice times each week on top of the clan wars lol

LoL yeah it was on gamebattles.com 

can’t understand why they have not remade this for the next gen PS5

ABCTT_delinodeshields -

Wow that’s good I got like 50 wins and over 800 top 10 finishes. Game is tough but fun as hell

1 Like

1 Like

The MMATADOR -
ABCTT_delinodeshields -

Wow that’s good I got like 50 wins and over 800 top 10 finishes. Game is tough but fun as hell

Nice mate! What load outs are you running? Since the Kilo nerf I've been running the Amax and the Mac-10.... pretty standard but they shred.