Cody Garbrandt Training In Thailand. Pics & Story.

Cody has been training here like an absolute savage. The link below has the pics and describes a session. There are more pictures on our Instagrams. @Cody_NoLove, @Mike_Swick @AKAThailand.

https://www.mikeswick.com/cody-garbrandt-aka-thailand/

Heystro -

I never knew you had a website Mike. Looks good.

Hey Heystro, thanks! It’s geared more for Entertainment rather than news. Where people can watch crazy KO’s Submissions,controversial and funny videos. It’s also Home to the Podcast. 

Thanks,

Mike Swick - 
Heystro -

Hey Heystro, thanks! It’s geared more for Entertainment rather than news. Where people can watch crazy KO’s Submissions,controversial and funny videos. It’s also Home to the Podcast. 

Thanks,

Needs a cooking segment.

Like "Cooking With Swick?"

And you could make food and then eat it with ring girls.

...I think I'm just projecting here...

CaptainNemo -
Mike Swick - 
Heystro -

Thanks,

Needs a cooking segment.

He's in Thailand, skip the girls go straight to the lady boys  

Someonestolemysocks -
CaptainNemo -
Mike Swick - 
Heystro -

Thanks,

Needs a cooking segment.

Lady Boooooyzzzzz in my opinion 

Malvert the Janitor - 
Someonestolemysocks -
CaptainNemo -
Mike Swick - 
Heystro -

Thanks,

Needs a cooking segment.

Lady Boooooyzzzzz in my opinion 

Hangin with the lady boiiiizzzz!

Never_rolled - 

Doesn't this make Cody a snake? Oh the ironing.

In what way? Loads of fighters go to Thailand to train. It's amazing training there and it's just an awesome place.

Never_rolled -

Haha yep by his “logic” it does.

Nice

CaptainNemo -
Mike Swick - 
Heystro -

Thanks,

Needs a cooking segment.

Well thought out my man! Haha 

Never_rolled -

He didn’t leave Alpha Male, he is just taking a break in Phuket and getting some training in while here. We cross train with some of the Alpha Male team at AKA HQ in San Jose as well. ;)

Cody is training at a few gyms in Phuket while vacationing. Nothing to write home about

Cody is probably trying to get his kicks up to the level of TJ. "You win or you learn", good attitude by Cody.

Training with AKA is pretty snake-y.

rosario00 - Cody is training at a few gyms in Phuket while vacationing. Nothing to write home about
Isn't that why TJ got disowned by Alpha Male?
Mike Swick -

Cody has been training here like an absolute savage. The link below has the pics and describes a session. There are more pictures on our Instagrams. @Cody_NoLove, @Mike_Swick @AKAThailand.

Hey mike, been meaning to catch u on here,been a hard core mma fan for a very long time,just was always on sherdog and bleacher report till a bit ago (my gf actually told me to get on underground lol) but anyways I just saw ur post and I wanted to let you know that you were in my brothers top 3 favorite fighters,he passed away a little while ago but he loved watching and showing your older fights to casuals and newbies whenever he got the chance(his favorite fights of yours was the Marcus Davis fight because you had been finishing people real quick by k.o or via swick-o-tine lol,but u picked Marcus apart to a decision and looked fantastic, and the Demarcus Johnson(sorry if I'm messing the spelling up) fight, he loved showing people the way u caught the kick and tripped him and landed that awesome flying punch ahaha.) he really was a chill dude and my favorite brother (only have 1 lol) & he loved your fighting style, and I'm a big fan of garbrandt(oh i think your cool to homie! Lol) so it would have been cool to see one of his favorites and mine training together!!! Just wish he was around to see that,I really think he would like garbrandts style because I see some of your style and type of fighting spirit in him so I'm sure my brother would have to,now I feel like I just rambled on when all I really had to say was, you were one of my brothers favorite fighters mike, and he was one of my favorite people so, 1+1=2 translation,your an awesome guy mike! Keep up the great work on the website and aka thailand!
Never_rolled - 
Fabes -
Never_rolled - 

In what way? Loads of fighters go to Thailand to train. It's amazing training there and it's just an awesome place.

You aren't getting it.

Yeah...I'm getting old. I didn't watch much of TUF. My bad.

Never_rolled - 
Mike Swick -
Never_rolled -

He didn’t leave Alpha Male, he is just taking a break in Phuket and getting some training in while here. We cross train with some of the Alpha Male team at AKA HQ in San Jose as well. ;)

TJ did the same but was called a snake. Just between us does he have a fight lined up? ;)

The difference is that TJ decided to leave TAM when Bang left. And he wanted to stop claiming TAM but still train with them. Has Cody stopped claiming TAM?

Andersons from the matrix -
Mike Swick -

Hey mike, been meaning to catch u on here,been a hard core mma fan for a very long time,just was always on sherdog and bleacher report till a bit ago (my gf actually told me to get on underground lol) but anyways I just saw ur post and I wanted to let you know that you were in my brothers top 3 favorite fighters,he passed away a little while ago but he loved watching and showing your older fights to casuals and newbies whenever he got the chance(his favorite fights of yours was the Marcus Davis fight because you had been finishing people real quick by k.o or via swick-o-tine lol,but u picked Marcus apart to a decision and looked fantastic, and the Demarcus Johnson(sorry if I'm messing the spelling up) fight, he loved showing people the way u caught the kick and tripped him and landed that awesome flying punch ahaha.) he really was a chill dude and my favorite brother (only have 1 lol) & he loved your fighting style, and I'm a big fan of garbrandt(oh i think your cool to homie! Lol) so it would have been cool to see one of his favorites and mine training together!!! Just wish he was around to see that,I really think he would like garbrandts style because I see some of your style and type of fighting spirit in him so I'm sure my brother would have to,now I feel like I just rambled on when all I really had to say was, you were one of my brothers favorite fighters mike, and he was one of my favorite people so, 1+1=2 translation,your an awesome guy mike! Keep up the great work on the website and aka thailand!

Hey bud, sorry for your loss. Must be tough. Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate you taking the time to tell me this. He sounds like he was a real MMA fan, no doubt! Glad I could entertain him! Best wishes and thanks for the support!