Cody Gibson New to Underground

Whats up everyone. I created an account on the Underground last year but haven't really used it much. I'd like to interact with MMA fans more so I thought I'd say hi and answer any questions anyone might have. I'll also use this post as a way to plug my new website and social media campaign (no shame haha). Visit my website at www.codygibsonmma.com and you can connect with me on twitter at @therenegade559 . My next fight is scheduled for UFC 178 against Manny Gamburyan. Follow my fight blog on my website as I will update it every week. If anyone has any questions then shoot, I'm going to try to get on the Underground every few days to interact with some likeminded fight fans. Thanks for the support,

Cody Gibson

PS: Anyone know how I get a fighter profile? Does Underground do that? Thanks.

Who in the blue hell are you??

J/K.  Welcome to the UG and good luck against Manny.

Good to have you here Cody

http://www.codygibsonmma.com/

To get your green name and have your user name attached to your fighter profile email the following

jason@mixedmartialarts.com

or

stats@mixedmartialarts.com

Yes; you should have a fighter profile and a green name. Message or email Chris, or Kerik and they can confirm your data and get you set uo Phone Post 3.0

I'll send over your first official VU. Congrats buddy, you earned it! Phone Post 3.0

^ spelling mistakes and too slow. Posting fail Phone Post 3.0

TJAX46 - I'll send over your first official VU. Congrats buddy, you earned it! Phone Post 3.0

Whats a VU? And thanks guys, I sent Jason an email so hopefully I'll hear back. My fighter profile is missing a couple fights and has me listed in the wrong weight class so hopefully he can fix that to.

Loved your fight with Aljamain Sterling. Also thought Bedford was out in your last fight too.

Good luck in your next fight. Hope you get the W. Phone Post 3.0

codygibson -
TJAX46 - I'll send over your first official VU. Congrats buddy, you earned it! Phone Post 3.0

Whats a VU? And thanks guys, I sent Jason an email so hopefully I'll hear back. My fighter profile is missing a couple fights and has me listed in the wrong weight class so hopefully he can fix that to.
Little green arrows next to your name, supposed to show people how good of a poster you are but it doesn't always work that way. I welcome you, but beware of this place. At times it's an amazing forum full of good people who help each other out. Other times, it's full of fighter-bashing, racist, homophobic dickbags.

Regardless, it's good to have you amongst us. Get this man his well deserved green name! Phone Post 3.0

codygibson - 

I'll let him know =)

Great to have you here Cody. Looking forward to your next fight and please, please don't let some of the bad apples run you off. It is always great to have fighters on here that like to interact with the fans.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your fight. Phone Post 3.0

codygibson -

Yeah if you appreciate someone's posting abilities you can vote them up by clicking their name. Or vote them down if you please! Phone Post 3.0

Von sess arah Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Cody! Phone Post 3.0