Cody MacKenzie gave blood to make weight....

This is curious.
Blood doping was a huge issue in cycling for years. That's where they periodically give blood in the coming weeks of an event, and then some time before the event they would put either the blood or the plasma back into the body for an advantage.
This, on the other hand would have the exact opposite effects. I wonder if maybe there is another untweeted tweet saying that he put the blood back in after weighins...a pint of blood only weighs a bit more than one pound. There wouldn't be any benefits of the body to it, but an extra lb gos a long way weight cutting.

Hehe anyway, stoner speculation complete. Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - Shit just got real. Phone Post 3.0
.gif Phone Post 3.0

Wow, that certainly doesn't seem safe Phone Post 3.0

Any pics of weigh in? Phone Post 3.0

FerrisWheeler - That would seem like a real retarded move.
Surely he would have his blood pumped back into him straight after the weigh in, or is that even more retarded? Phone Post 3.0

they better let him fight he's a main reason I'm buying this ppv.

Ted Waltner - This is curious.
Blood doping was a huge issue in cycling for years. That's where they periodically give blood in the coming weeks of an event, and then some time before the event they would put either the blood or the plasma back into the body for an advantage.
This, on the other hand would have the exact opposite effects. I wonder if maybe there is another untweeted tweet saying that he put the blood back in after weighins...a pint of blood only weighs a bit more than one pound. There wouldn't be any benefits of the body to it, but an extra lb gos a long way weight cutting.

Hehe anyway, stoner speculation complete. Phone Post 3.0

VU, I cam on here to say the exact same thing, he probably put it back in.

GroundStPound - 
Surely he would have his blood pumped back into him straight after the weigh in, or is that even more retarded? Phone Post 3.0

no that's genius probably very against the regulations. but who knows maybe they never thought of this one before.

GroundStPound - 

This is a guy who showed up to fight in the biggest promotion in the world with basketball trunks purchased at Walmart with the tag still on them.  Who the fuck knows what he'll do.

Chill__Owl - What a fuckin idiot and what bigger fuckin idiots who let him do that Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Re-fucking-diculous.

That should be illegal. Phone Post 3.0

They should be doing the tournament pairing soon right? I read they were doing it right after the weigh-ins. Any news?

Phone Post 3.0

Cody gon' sleep. Phone Post 3.0

"BEFORE the fight?! Ha, ha. Pussy."
-Edwin Dweese

Not true Phone Post 3.0

If they wanted to get some exposure and ppl talking bout there event it worked Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - 
GroundStPound - 

This is a guy who showed up to fight in the biggest promotion in the world with basketball trunks purchased at Walmart with the tag still on them.  Who the fuck knows what he'll do.

THIS. Cody has shown that he's not exactly a rocket surgeon.

Jayreeee - Not true Phone Post 3.0
Elaborate..... Phone Post 3.0