Cody to release Dillashaw K.O. tape if. .

Cody has offered to donate all the money he makes off selling the footage if T.J. chooses the charity.

Pretty good troll move in my opinion. If T.J. doesn't choose a charity he kind of looks like a turd, and if he does the Internet will be swarmed with clips of Garbrandt placing T.J. on his butt.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/cody-garbrandt-makes-an-offer-to-t-j-dillashaw-to-release-infamous-knockout-video-042017

I'm enjoying this rivalry so far.

Selling the footage? Lol, what's he going to get, like 10 bucks?

da Vinci 81 - Selling the footage? Lol, what's he going to get, like 10 bucks?
Bout Tree Fiddy

They said on tuf talk that tmz offered 50g's for it.

$50k from TMZ

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bout Tree Fiddy

Wow, that hilarious gem never gets old. 

/sarcasm 

$50k to whatever charity Dillashaw chooses. He's got to one up the guy who just won the belt, and immediately gave it to a cancer kid.

I don't get it... Aren't they fighting soon? 

Why are we reminiscing about a potential knock out in training that may or may not have happened years ago. We're going to find out if he can KO TJ for real in a couple months 

I hope TJ shoves "the video" up Codys ass.. sick of hearing the douche bring it up.

triforce -

I don't get it... Aren't they fighting soon? 

Why are we reminiscing about a potential knock out in training that may or may not have happened years ago. We're going to find out if he can KO TJ for real in a couple months 

The snake kept saying he was schooling Garbrant back at TAM so thay's his reply.
Fair enough imo.

Hasn't Cody been bringing it up for like a year plus?

Either release it or shut up 

I have footage of Cody being knocked out cold 

newjack900 -

By TJ? Otherwise this is irrelevant.

Theres footage of TJ being sent on wobbly legs, dancing around by The Magician which is also irrelevant

I have video of TJ & Cody eating cuts that were cold. 

Fahqhard -
SickEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bout Tree Fiddy

/sarcasm 

So old an annoying.. funny thing is its a newer poster
It's from south park

danybayamon23 -
newjack900 -

Theres footage of TJ being sent on wobbly legs, dancing around by The Magician which is also irrelevant

Many could see anything outside of what happens on 7/7 irrelevant between those 2. Hell I once saw Luke Rockhold completely own Michael Bisping inside the octagon and most around here feel that is irrelevant to the situation they're in now. 

newjack900 -
danybayamon23 -
newjack900 -

Many could see anything outside of what happens on 7/7 irrelevant between those 2. Hell I once saw Luke Rockhold completely own Michael Bisping inside the octagon and most around here feel that is irrelevant to the situation they're in now. 

This is absolutely true.

You bring a great example to the table. I appreciate your response. Pals?

Fahqhard -
SickEye -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bout Tree Fiddy

/sarcasm 

So old an annoying.. funny thing is its a newer poster
Why don't you guys go suck a bag of dicks.

How many dicks?

About treee fiddy.

Gonna have to say that Cody is the one being a shitheel here. And I much prefer him to Dillashaw.

All TJ had to say is that when it comes down to it, it's Cody's choice what happens with his money. If Cody wants to put conditions on it that's on Cody.

Failing that, TJ can recommend Cody donate to Blank Slate, a reall charity that helps people remove regrettable tattoos.

danybayamon23 -
newjack900 -
danybayamon23 -
newjack900 -

This is absolutely true.

You bring a great example to the table. I appreciate your response. Pals?

of course. I'm here for discussion not arguments. I come on these forums bc I appreciate any respectful, educated perspective on here. I know some things like this are a part of the fun of building a fight, but in the big scheme of things, what happens in the practice room in any sport can be misleading. Especially in MMA, shit happens. What I take away from all of this is why Cody is trying to KO teammates in practice.