Coffee......TME......

I didn't want to derail the Keurig thread so I thought I'd start a different thread.

Learn me how to make a nice cup of coffee.
We own a french press and I'm pretty sure we have some stores that sell some decent coffee.

Tell me the ends and outs:
bottled/filtered water?
any brands of coffee you like?
special techniques?
use something other than a French press?

In Phone Post 3.0

Get a burr grinder to grind fresh beans.  Find a brand of coffee that you like.  As for water, I'd say that just depends on where you are, and whether the water tastes good.

Moka pot and French press are both great for coffee

In before bulletproof bro science. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, you should like totally add organic, grass-fed, unsalted butter and coconut oil and blend that shit into a creamy cup. It's basically NZT from Limitless, cures all cancers, and teh bad aids. Have a wound or a gash that won't stop bleeding? Rub that shit all over it and it will heal in less than thirty minutes. You can even wipe out scratches on your car using a clean rag dipped in the stuff. It's practically... Bulletproof! Phone Post 3.0

I heard John Lennon drank bulletproof coffee.

It doesn't work. Phone Post 3.0

Coarse grind.
Almost boiling water.
1 tbsp coffee per 4oz water.

Heat water.
Pull lid and plunger out of French Press
Put coffee in bottom
Pour in a little water
Stir
Pour in rest of water.
Stir.
Put lid on.
Set timer 4 minutes.

Plunge slowly straight down.
Pour right away. Phone Post 3.0

I just got an Aeropress for Christmas. Really liking it so far. Phone Post 3.0

I use tap water and grind at the store. Keep it in the freezer. Obviously not the 'perfect' way, but whatever. Makes a good cup. Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for FCTV to show up with a Bag of his Homegrown and get this party started!! Phone Post 3.0

frostyturd - Dude, you should like totally add organic, grass-fed, unsalted butter and coconut oil and blend that shit into a creamy cup. It's basically NZT from Limitless, cures all cancers, and teh bad aids. Have a wound or a gash that won't stop bleeding? Rub that shit all over it and it will heal in less than thirty minutes. You can even wipe out scratches on your car using a clean rag dipped in the stuff. It's practically... Bulletproof! Phone Post 3.0

I'm on it.....totally bruh......lol