Coinbase - anyone use it?

Yes. They are legit.

Been using it for a couple years.  No issues at all with it.  

Yep, lost a shitload of money on there, love it. 

3 Likes

I’m locked out of my Coinbase account for some reason.

What is it?

thedogofdogs -

What is it?

This

sicko -
thedogofdogs -

What is it?

This

Crypto exchange 

I’m waiting for another 2017 Bitconnect bull-run

I used coinbase during the OG silkroad days. 

I prefer Binance for crypto trading, there was a waiting list in when I got in a few years ago though 

I have coins there.  I would really like to move my coins to a usb stick but I know Coinbase will require me to submit a net profit for 2020.  

PS_  The CEO of Coinbase is leading the FedCoin movement=asshole.

I use it. It’s the first one of them that I tried and I was able to figure it out so as long as they don’t make things too much more difficult (which they have been doing incrementally), I’ll be a lifer.

My issue with them is that they got too big. A couple of years ago, if I needed help, I could call and talk to a human pretty easily. The humans were really helpful 99% of the time. Now, forget about it. Send them an email and they might reply a few days later. the reply will almost assuredly not have anything to do with what you asked so you’re shit out of luck and can try again.

to me, nothing is worse than that but that is the way of the world now.

Thanks for the replies. Any tips on coins worth buying? I'm hearing good things about XRP?

BS7671 -

Thanks for the replies. Any tips on coins worth buying? I'm hearing good things about XRP?

For the love of god don't buy xrp

Yes. Also FYI they report to the IRS.

Dont buy XRP, buy OMG Network and hold.

1 Like

Ive used it for 3-4 years.  No issues.

1 Like

Pretty hefty fees and also international transaction fees, but I don’t know of any other options. 

1 Like
Hillary's Fly -

Yes. Also FYI they report to the IRS.

Dont buy XRP, buy OMG Network and hold.

What is OMG network?

I use coinbase, gemini and switched.  Coinbase and gemini fees are very high

KeezyDoesIt -
BS7671 -

For the love of god don't buy xrp

Lol fucking this.