Coker wants Kawajiri fight Josh Thomson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VOYFKStB7M

Great fight. I have been pushing for a Masvidal/Kawajiri fight. I am interviewing Crusher this week. We will find out his thoughts on both fights.

Titanium Rhino - Great fight. I have been pushing for a Masvidal/Kawajiri fight. I am interviewing Crusher this week. We will find out his thoughts on both fights.

Kawajiri's a very diplomatic and straight laced guy, do some research for some interesting questions to fall back on because it's quite likely he'll just praise them and say he'll fight anybody.

Isnt Josh a little bit dinged up and coming off bad camp despite winning.  

What was with the knee wrap they wouldnt lettem in cage wearing or somethin?

Crooklyn - I'd rather see Josh fight Masvidal first.

That would be another really good one.

Crooklyn - 
Titanium Rhino - Great fight. I have been pushing for a Masvidal/Kawajiri fight. I am interviewing Crusher this week. We will find out his thoughts on both fights.

Please ask Crusher if there are any problems with DREAM from the other side of the fence. 

Oh believe me I plan on it!

Crooklyn - 

Please ask Crusher if there are any problems with DREAM from the other side of the fence. 

There are, but don't expect him to say anything about it

Interview was set up by Dream's PR so it will be a risky question to bring up.

There is talk of him fighting Kitaoka at  Dynamite, ask him about that.

Theres a host of good fights and rematches that can be made with Gil, Josh, Eddie, JZ, Aoki, Kawajiri, Masvidal, Kitaoka, Kikuno....

Isn't Masvidal staying at 170?

Too early for Gil/Aoki II, Gil/Josh III imo...id rather see Gil vs Alvarez now that JZ lost/"lost" to Josh.

shanoknowsmma - 

No just signed to Strikeforce LW division. Said he will move up in weight to get the Daley rematch.

Kawajiri fought Misaki as an amateur and had no background in any of the major disciplines in MMA before training, ask him about those

Titanium Rhino - 
shanoknowsmma - 

No just signed to Strikeforce LW division. Said he will move up in weight to get the Daley rematch.

What the hey!??? Didn't he say it was too hard for him to make 155 anymore?

nice fight.

Wasa-B - Theres a host of good fights and rematches that can be made with Gil, Josh, Eddie, JZ, Aoki, Kawajiri, Masvidal, Kitaoka, Kikuno....

Noons, Shaolin, Beerbohm, Hirota, Evangelista

Coker just hit me up on Twitter saying expect Kawajiri ot be fighting in SF by early next year.

Would be a great fight, would like to see this before Thomson/Melendez III

Masvidal should fight JZ or Fancy Pants, KJ would be good also but he is out for 6 months at least