Colby and Jorge WWE style faceoff?

If Jorge wins and Colby is at UFC 244 they have to have Colby come in like Brock/DC

I think Colby shows up because Trump will be there. They will probably sit next to eachother.

Hahahahahahahaha! 

oranos -

I think Colby shows up because Trump will be there. They will probably sit next to eachother.

Colby is the reason Trump is attending according to Colby. 

We Are All One Mean Species - Colby has title fight coming up in Dec. He has no reason to have a post fight faceoff. Jorge could show up in Dec and then have the faceoff against the winner of the Colby/Usman fight.

Agreed. He has to deal with Usman first. If he beats Usman then that would be a good time to bring in Jorge...assuming he also wins against Nathan.

Do I say OPs name like C R E.. Or do you pronounce it CREEE. 

1 Like
TKsGhost -

Cree.,.. what I was told 

Part of me thinks Jorge and Colby are laughing all the way to the bank. Could be legit beef tho. Who knows. 

Dugs95 -
TKsGhost -

Cree.,.. what I was told 

Creehe maybe. Maybe it's French. So it's like Creehe'.

As Rogan is interviewing the BMF winner don't be surprised if a fight between Conor and Colby erupts in the crowd with Trump smashing Conor over the head with a chair. 

Dugs95 -
TKsGhost -

Cree.,.. what I was told 

That's how Chael says it 

If there's a crowd brawl between fighters with Trump nearby there will be hell to pay for the fighters trust me 

TKsGhost -

I was wondering this. I always thought you said C.R.E. Then I saw that Chael video and he said it as Cree. I was confused 

Taylor27 -
TKsGhost -

I was wondering this. I always thought you said C.R.E. Then I saw that Chael video and he said it as Cree. I was confused 

Cre, can you confirm please?

Taylor27 - 
Taylor27 -
TKsGhost -

Cre, can you confirm please?

The way Chael says it