Colby Covington being fake in interviews

First Colby says he impressed by justin gaethje in his interview with Adam Hunter at 31:30

https://youtu.be/MQz66Qmabus

Now in his interview with Brett Okamoto he says he had no interest in Justin vs Tony fight 1:45

https://youtu.be/b8C0skFgZ8U

Seems he was being his real self with Adam Hunter and completely fake with Brett. No consistency at all

Justin is everything that Colby isnt. A no-nonsense entertaining fighter and a great dude. Its why Justin’s popularity has continued to rise while Colby has to rely on schtick that doesnt even work anymore.

Look at the difference in how they view the interim belt. Justin tossed that shit to the side and said I want the real one. Meanwhile Colby was parading around with that fake belt everywhere.

He also declined ANOTHER chance to fight Woodley at the end of May. Both were offered the date and main event. Only Woodley accepted it, after Colby declined they gave it Burns.

Don J - Justin is everything that Colby isnt. A no-nonsense entertaining fighter and a great dude. Its why Justin's popularity has continued to rise while Colby has to rely on schtick that doesnt even work anymore.

Look at the difference in how they view the interim belt. Justin tossed that shit to the side and said I want the real one. Meanwhile Colby was parading around with that fake belt everywhere.

He also declined ANOTHER chance to fight Woodley at the end of May. Both were offered the date and main event. Only Woodley accepted it, after Colby declined they gave it Burns.

That’s a good observation about the Belts 

Don J - Justin is everything that Colby isnt. A no-nonsense entertaining fighter and a great dude. Its why Justin's popularity has continued to rise while Colby has to rely on schtick that doesnt even work anymore.

Correct about the belts. 

Colby’s S T Y L E isn’t as exciting as Justin’s, he kinda has to do stuff like this to stay in our hearts.