Colby Covington explains UFC 245 loss

All of them.

I never understood why fighters get shit for making excuses. A lot of valid points. Why is everyone getting so upset over this shit?

1 Like
46and2 -
awwdammit -

Colby Covington is as credible, and delusional as his idol Donald Drunpf

At least spell it right you fuckin moron 

It is spelled right.  His cowardly family changed it because it was embarrassing.

You must be proud to not even know your own history, lol.

#MAGA

1 Like

It was a BS stoppage and some BS time outs for Usman, esp the liver shot and back of head hits. Was a close fight. cant go by face damage much as Usman is one of those guys like Anderson Silva no matter how many times they get hit their faces seem to take it very well.

Would love to see a rematch. But Usman vs Masvadal 1st. Colby gets winner.

1 Like
awwdammit -
46and2 -
awwdammit -

It is spelled right.  His cowardly family changed it because it was embarrassing.

#MAGA

It's Drumpf. You can't even get the triggered NPC version right 

need gifs tosupport his arguement

1 Like
ranier wolfcastle -

need gifs tosupport his arguement

The only thing faked was the 2-3 "eye pokes" that Colby pretended Usman landed on him. None of them were eye pokes, they were huge power punches right on the button which perma-maimed Colby. Colby is a shitty actor, but somehow the ref bought it.

Marc Goddard literally rescued Colby in the fight just after Usman landed the most significant strike of the fight which BROKE Colby's jaw.

I repeat: Colby's cheating was egregious - He literally faked that the most significant strike of the fight was an eye poke, when it wasn't. See above gif and the gif of the poster below me.

Had the ref not intervened after the jaw breaking MAGAbomb Usman landed as seen in above gif, Usman likely would have been able to follow up and finish the fight then and there.

Colby is super salty in defeat as well. Usman came into the fight with a badly injured hand, and Colby cheated multiple times in the fight but Colby STILL got fucking perma-maimed, dropped, and TKO'd in brutal fashion.

TL:DR: Colby is a piece of shit scumbag. Colby intentionally cheated egregiously in the fight 2-3 times, Usman cheated 0 times. Usman came into fight with severely injured hand and still perma-maimed, dropped, and TKO'd Colby in brutal fashion.

1 Like

1 Like

Cheated in egregious fashion, suckered the ref into stopping the fight immediately after Usman's most significant strike of the fight... all against an opponent who came into the fight with a badly injured hand. AND he still got maimed, dropped, and TKO'd. Fled the arena like a little bitch. Now he's whining like a little bitch on social media?! What an absolute cunt of a human being.

Love that his act is still upsetting retards. He's top 3 in the division; the real deal. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon. I don't begrudge any fighter getting their money and that's what he's doing.

YonYones -
awwdammit -
46and2 -
awwdammit -

#MAGA

You win via macular degeneration.  Impressive.

Keep crying Colby. A fighter that was championship calibre would be humble, train harder, and work back up. A fighter who cries and can't accept he lost to the better guy, will never be champion 

Usman is a better fighter, simple 

1 Like
Just_Bleed_Guy -
awwdammit - 
YonYones -
awwdammit -
46and2 -
awwdammit -

#MAGA

You lose via being a triggered pussy

Honestly can’t wait for this next election

Watching you fag crybabies lose your shit is going to be amaze-balls

LMAO!  I sure as shit wouldn't live in your absolute shithole of a country!

awwdammit - 
Just_Bleed_Guy -
awwdammit - 
YonYones -
awwdammit -
46and2 -
awwdammit -

#MAGA

You lose via being a triggered pussy

Honestly can’t wait for this next election

Watching you fag crybabies lose your shit is going to be amaze-balls

LMAO!  I sure as shit wouldn't live in your absolute shithole of a country!

Wait…you don’t even live here and you’re whining over our president and politics? What a weak minded sissy you must be

Just when I didnt think I could hate this ass hat anymore

Slipped on a banana peel= getting punched in the face. He's so deep into his Dan Bilzerian wannabe shtick this is the best he could come up with, and the ninja audio trick. Soy boys gonna soy boy.

TTT

knockoutfighter -

TTT

Duck18! 

Malvert the Janitor -
knockoutfighter -

TTT

Duck18! 

Go outside and see the sun 11er

Yeah, Colby might be a crybaby but his instagram post tells the story. Usman clearly gets kicked in the body then pretends it got his nuts. He also gets supposedly poked in the left eye (This one is harder to see conclusively) but when he turns to the referee he is holding his right eye pretending it was poked. Two pretty damn questionable things to do. At least as bad as stoolgate. If you can't continue the fight you lose - so you can't just write that off as nothing.

1 Like