Colby Covington only has 130k instagram followers

I am quite surprised, even Usman has 160k. I guess he is fooling himself about his popularity. Especially when you think, Woodly, has 1.1 mill, Nate Diaz 2.6…and the OG champ champ Conor has 30 mill.

UFC is a popularity contest as well as a fighting one, and homeboy’s shtick isn’t landing.

He has more than I do.

Wait…I don’t have an InstaGram account.

Never mind.

Half of his followers think they are following Colby  Cheese

Followers on IG can be deceiving, there's companies people pay to get followers, but they're just ghost accounts and not real people.

I need to buy some of these ghost followers for my chaturbate channel

Colby is cringe and needs to start fighting and beating guys down…this long grinding style he has doesn’t draw eyes…

Askren/Colby makes too much sense after Ben beats Lawler

Instagram is about the dumbest way to measure someone's internet clout. Pets and camgirls have millions of followers on there. It requires no intellectual capacity. It's almost completely useless as a marketing platform.

Colby has twice as many Twitter followers as Usman. That's an actual substantial measurement.

Idk but I wanna see these numbers he says he puts up. He says he’s a huge draw. Let me find out 

Charles Barkley -
Right Hand JO Power -

Half of his followers think they are following Colby  Cheese

Hahaha. Because his name is Colby. Sick burn. 

Lol 

oranos -

Instagram is about the dumbest way to measure someone's internet clout. Pets and camgirls have millions of followers on there. It requires no intellectual capacity. It's almost completely useless as a marketing platform.

Colby has twice as many Twitter followers as Usman. That's an actual substantial measurement.

Someone must have fucked this guys wife good. Why are you so passive agressive in every thread you're in lol

Jake95 -
oranos -

Someone must have fucked this guys wife good. Why are you so passive agressive in every thread you're in lol

It's almost like you are trying to white knight for Instagram because you are heavily invested in the platform.

See, I can also make baseless assumptions. It's not hard.

The UFC themselves use IG as a barometer of a fighters popularity. Look at Conor’s PPV numbers compared to his IG numbers, there is a clear correlation. Colby isn’t an exciting fighter, doesn’t have a huge draw. Yes he got fucked by UFC with interim belt thing, but quit whining kid, beat some more top 10 guys up, build your following and you will get your crack at Woodly. Who for the record, will crush Colby.

Target_the_Gash -
NKcell -

Followers on IG can be deceiving, there's companies people pay to get followers, but they're just ghost accounts and not real people.

This sadly is the fate of humanity.

Everybody is a follower these days but when you try to see if they are real people all you find is an empty ghost account.

That’s deep brah