Colby Covington talks departure from ATT

https://youtu.be/it48f6zcQbY

![](upload://AbdG7Y8muhrixfPZPNk9rVkTOWK.jpeg)

1 Like

Will be interesting to see who he trains with. He’s burned so many bridges that I doubt he can get quality training partners

Aside from that, I have no interest in hearing anything he has to say. He ducked Woodley again no matter what he says.

2 Likes
Don J - Will be interesting to see who he trains with. He's burned so many bridges that I doubt he can get quality training partners

Aside from that, I have no interest in hearing anything he has to say. He ducked Woodley again no matter what he says.

He certainly has never been eager to take fights it seems.

Good luck finding a new team and training partners Colby! Guy is delusional, can’t even pronounce Jorge & Joanna. And says other teammates go and cry about his mean words, when we all know if they physically did anything he’s call the cops 

Usman finished Colby. Masvidal is the obvious next fight for him to pursue.

At this point dude needs to find a new camp, reassess his approach to fights, and take the next fight offered to him. He is obviously a very skilled guy but has a history of creating conflict and is a difficult person to deal with from a company perspective. 

I could easily see BLAF releasing CC over this kind of shit, the juice just doesn’t seem to be worth the squeeze. 

Maybe he will train with Din Thomas as he just left the gym as well.

1 Like
Don J - Will be interesting to see who he trains with. He's burned so many bridges that I doubt he can get quality training partners

I know a place

![](upload://ieL5iPA9pggbA3vZznYD9A73SAD.jpeg)

7 Likes
TerrySilver - 

Maybe he will train with Din Thomas as he just left the gym as well.

Din is tight with Woodley

He should go to tristar or AKA

To be fair, he DID say from day one Jorge wouldnt fight Marty. Now it looks like it may not happen.

JoeHurley -
Don J - Will be interesting to see who he trains with. He's burned so many bridges that I doubt he can get quality training partners

I know a place

![](upload://ieL5iPA9pggbA3vZznYD9A73SAD.jpeg)

Lmao VTFU 

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

To be fair, he DID say from day one Jorge wouldnt fight Marty. Now it looks like it may not happen.

I think 85% of MMA fans thinks Usman will wipe the mats with Masvidal, but he is the number one contender.  Is it because that fight doesn’t move the needle?  Why not set up Usman vs Masvidal and Colby vs Woodley (If Woodley defeats Burns).  I don’t care what Colby schtick is I just want to see him fight.  I’m sure the UFC cut his pay  as well, it seems money is holding up the entire division.  I’m actually shocked Woodley accepted a fight with Gilbert Burns... that’s a dangerous fight with not much reward for Tyron

Another interview:

https://youtu.be/Ab1vJlylXgY

1 Like

He’s right when he says himself vs Masvidal would be a huge fight with a good story.

And the pre-fight shenanigans would be epic.

Usman vs jorge, Leon or winner of woodburn 

Colby vs Jorge, Leon or woodburn

All these guys just need to get in the cage and settle this shit already. Way to much talking in that division.

1 Like
The Closed Guard - 

He should go to tristar or AKA

AKA?..i dont think khabib appreciates colby calling him kebab