Colby Covington trashes Khamzat Chimaev, calls him 'C**-shot Chimaev'

Waaaaaaah

baby crying GIF

2 Likes

the guy probably sat in his basement for weeks coming up with the Cumshot line that has already been out for a year

1 Like

awww did i hurt ur feelings buds?

I was laughing at your post

wrong, hes a washed up Chael when it comes to trash talking. I think Khamzat smashes Colby. Id love to see that fight after Usman beats him again

1 Like

Classic. Parallel thinking all around with a name like that.

It would be a great fight. Both are great shit talkers and great fighters.

Good thing you didn’t call him the best fighter because he’s not. Also, his shit talking sucks and he has to hire women to be seen with him.

1 Like

Whats the cumshot referring to? Khamzat is a faggot or some such?

I’m think Colby beats Khamzat at this point.

2 Likes

He’s currently the second best fighter in the division. No shame in that. He’s more hated than any other fighter in the ufc which has made him the best shit talker in the ufc. He’s clearly triggered a lot of you fags

GIF by UFC

3 Likes

I would get triggered about the common cold shit too if I was a person that got swindled and lived in fear for months and months.

3 Likes

Burgos we should do a poll to decide who has to change their sig to IntimateBodyFluid

1 Like

“He’s more hated than any other fighter in the ufc which has made him the best shit talker in the ufc.” Hahaha, yes, you clearly have cornered all the logic in here, genius.

Usman, please break his jaw and cause him to flee the arena… again.

Dana should trade Colby to the WWE.

1 Like

Kirik should trade you to Sherdog.

4 Likes

I think this is how we ended up with the @Kirik_Jr … consortium.

It’s not so much about slick lines and comedic timing. It’s about who gets under the skin of the fighters and viewers, Colby is the best at this. A lot of fake intellectual guys on here like you have one come back. Ahahah that’s a very illogical thing to say… nerds

Colby Covington Sport GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Be careful, he is coming after your guy Izzy next

1 Like

Trump - 74 years old and obese.
Chimaev - 26 years old and one of the best fighters in the world.

Chimaev complained way more.

3 Likes