Colby is stupid for not fighting Tyron Woodly

Colby is his own worst enemy. He could have scored an easy victory tonight against Twood. He would have a huge victory and bragging rights. Too bad he’s such a retard 

1 Like

Twood is a dangerous fight, I think Burns is a better overall fighter than Colby. his BJJ is dangerous. Colby has nothing but wrestling and stamina. Burns was the bigger threat.

Agree'd OP. Colby would have gassed Woodley with his volume

3 Likes
knappster - 

Twood is a dangerous fight, I think Burns is a better overall fighter than Colby. his BJJ is dangerous. Colby has nothing but wrestling and stamina. Burns was the bigger threat.

Colby has pace and pressure. He would’ve beaten Woodley simiarly to the approach Usman had.

2 Likes
knappster -

Literally nothing u said is accurate. 

3 Likes

Very true. After a Woodley win tonight (which I'm fairly convinced would've happened), he'd probably one fight away from an Usman rematch. Hell, maybe next up. Guy has all the talent in the world but bullshits his way OUT of great fights.

knappster -

False 

Rimbaud -
knappster -

Literally nothing u said is accurate. 

Burns has no BJJ? are you mental? also, show me the last time Colby won by KO. ill wait

you dumb asses dont realize make fights. Colby would have his whole shit full with Tyron. only perk Colby would have is his gas tank vs Twood. He would lose that fight 70% of the time. if you disagree you know nothing about the sport

God Of Thunder -
knappster -

False 

okay 18er

knappster -

you dumb asses dont realize make fights. Colby would have his whole shit full with Tyron. only perk Colby would have is his gas tank vs Twood. He would lose that fight 70% of the time. if you disagree you know nothing about the sport

Are you related to Tyron? This sounds completely delusional. Woodley sucks now and would have been dominated with ease. Colby and Usman are practically the same fighter. Usman embarrassed Twoods as would Colby. 

1 Like
God Of Thunder -
knappster -

Are you related to Tyron? This sounds completely delusional. Woodley sucks now and would have been dominated with ease. Colby and Usman are practically the same fighter. Usman embarrassed Twoods as would Colby. 

if Colby and Usman are the same fighter why did Usman beat the fuck out of him? he won by TKO not split decision.  so who is delusional you momo

knappster -
God Of Thunder -
knappster -

if Colby and Usman are the same fighter why did Usman beat the fuck out of him? he won by TKO not split decision.  so who is delusional you momo

also. Woodley went to decision, COlby got Tko'd. so by that logic. Woodley is a better fighter than Colby

Colby melts Tyron and Dilbert 

Would be interested in Colby vs Woodley but I think Burns vs Colby is the way to go.

Colby v Woodley is interesting. 50/50 fight

Jones right nostril - Would be interested in Colby vs Woodley but I think Burns vs Colby is the way to go.

Assuming Usman vs Conor is next, Colby vs. Masvidal and Burns vs. Edwards is all that makes sense. 

knappster -
God Of Thunder -
knappster -

What?? Colby was winning up until getting TKOd.  Fucking fight of the year there. 

1 Like

I don't know what OP is talking about. lol. Woodley is the one ducked Colby and decided to fight Usman.

1 Like
Darth Potato -
knappster -
God Of Thunder -
knappster -

What?? Colby was winning up until getting TKOd.  Fucking fight of the year there. 

Knapp stern is blinded by his Trump hatred to give Colby any credit here 

2 Likes