Colby offers to beat up Masvidal for Dana

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-colby-covington-offers-beat-jorge-masvidal-ufc-president-dana-white?key2=283286

Hi KKM!

good luck paying both of them what they thing they are worth

1 Like

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Yeah lol I am a fan of both but they are currently on the hold out for big money kick.

WaltJ - 

Hi KKM!

kkm? what does that stand for?

1 Like

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

Yeah and would the fight draw? I mean, Masvidal was just lined up for a title shot but he priced himself out of it..Colby had the balls to fight Usman but lost..is there that much bad blood between these two to get people to buy the pp? These guys are asking for sky high money but I don't think either are worth it

tecknowledge -
WaltJ - 

Hi KKM!

KING KNIGHTMARE 

ons ear -

Yeah and would the fight draw? I mean, Masvidal was just lined up for a title shot but he priced himself out of it..Colby had the balls to fight Usman but lost..is there that much bad blood between these two to get people to buy the pp? These guys are asking for sky high money but I don't think either are worth it

Masvidal and Covington is a fight that can happen.

The trouble with Jorge started when the UFC wanted him to fight Usman. Jorge just came off a huge ppv and knows a fight with Usman won’t draw the same. He wanted more garynteed money and the UFC declined.

Masvidal and Covington will do you big numbers. The payday would likely be similar to the Diaz fight.

I think that fight could bring Jorge to the table,

I’d buy the payperview for sure. Colby will rag doll him I think. But Masvidal can slug 

“I know Dana’s having a dispute with ‘Street Judas’ Masvidal right now. Hey Dana, you know who to call. Call me, bro. I’ll finish ‘Street Judas’ off. I’ll send that dude to the morgue, he won’t ever fight again."- said Covington.

Dead President -
tecknowledge -
WaltJ - 

Hi KKM!

KING KNIGHTMARE 

VTFD

ons ear -

Yes it would absolutely draw. Probably one of the best draws in that division right now.

BrckNoHitBk -
ons ear -

Yes it would absolutely draw. Probably one of the best draws in that division right now.

I agree. Im all for it. Bad fight for Masvidal though