Colby says if he wins the title he's "in talks" to move down to LW to fight Islam

Max load gif

Islam is like Khabib in that he likes fighting smaller guys

2 Likes

Absolutely. Itā€™s a big part of their strategy. Itā€™s smart, but I donā€™t care for it.

3 Likes

Great call out by Colby

3 Likes

Suck some more beer out of a soggy sock.

1 Like

Islam walks around heavier than Colby.

Islam couldnā€™t finish 145 Volk,

Iā€™d have to put money on Colby, it would be a hell of a fight, if they ever fought tho

4 Likes

Colby is such a tool.

3 Likes

Username doesnā€™t check out

1 Like

You sound like a beta

1 Like

Islam will avoid Colby, lol he barely survived his last fight against 2division lighter opponent

1 Like

If you win the belt, stay in that weight class and defend the belt. I hate all this bullshit jumping between classes and putting an entire division on hold.

2 Likes

This applies to everyone except Volk and Izzy right now, cleaned their divisions and can do whatever the f they want. If Sterling gets through Oā€™Mally Iā€™d be down to see him vs Volk as well as I donā€™t see any 135rs having anything for him right now.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be an interesting lead up with Colbyā€™s fake brain damage and Islamā€™s real brain damage.

2 Likes

Jorge should be behind bars, and facing 3yrs in Dade County.
Colby should be getting 3million in compensation.

But he shook Danaā€™s hand and made those charges dissapear, in exchange for a title shot.

Fair game imo

3 Likes

Iā€™m more interested in dynasty type fighters who rule a division like GSP, Demetrius Johnson, and Anderson Silva. Itā€™s the UFCs job to find new challengers and make them interesting.

2 Likes

I want this so bad. I rarely get what I want though

2 Likes

Only wants to fight for a belt or fight lightweights. Lol. what a fraud.

To be fair Islam is a natural welterweight though.

2 Likes

Colby gonna be rusty as fuck v Leon and get slept

1 Like

Agreed. Leon better everywhere.

1 Like

Except for gambling and lying