Colby vs Jorge next

Please

2 Likes

UFC will let that fight marinate. I think we will see Nate vs Jorge later on this year. 

We need that fight. They both lost to Usman, it's the fight to make.

1 Like

Masvidal doesn't seem to want that fight at all. Everytime it gets brought up he changes the subject.

chilz - 

Masvidal doesn't seem to want that fight at all. Everytime it gets brought up he changes the subject.

Masvidal can't wrestle. He'd get fucked over.

1 Like

Mas should fight conor next, to get back momentum

youngestgrandpa - 

Mas should fight conor next, to get back momentum

This is the smart fight. But they will have to wait a bit to let the vision of Jorges loss lose a bit of luster before they put the BMF belt back on the line for Conor. He didnt look like a BMF against Usman lol. Gotta wait a few weeks so the people can forget.

Mas really needs to fight either Colby or Leon to save face

Definitely the fight to make. Or Diaz vs either one.

mmafan1975 - Mas really needs to fight either Colby or Leon to save face

Mas lasted longer against Usman than MAGAJaw Colby did. WIth only 6 days notice, and his coach not in his corner. I think he saved plenty of face as is. Mas is getting way more post fight credit after a loss than most fighters get after a win.

also

Don J -

Mas lasted longer against Usman than MAGAJaw Colby did. WIth only 6 days notice, and his coach not in his corner. I think he saved plenty of face as is. Mas is getting way more post fight credit after a loss than most fighters get after a win.

also

Jorge Masvidal unsure what’s next but it won’t be Colby Covington: ‘Definitely not that punk’ - MMA Fighting

Difference is Colby took it to Marty and won some rds. Jorge unfortunately didnt do nearly as much.

Colby is the Chuck to his Tito. It’s painfully obvious.

ShanTheMan - 
Don J -

also

Jorge Masvidal unsure what’s next but it won’t be Colby Covington: ‘Definitely not that punk’ - MMA Fighting

Difference is Colby took it to Marty and won some rds. Jorge unfortunately didnt do nearly as much.

Cardio and no training camp had alot to do with the output from Mas. Alot of people thought Mas won the first round. Which is probably the best shot he had going in. He still had little bursts here and there and made Usman shoot in for takedowns.

Against Colby, Usman didnt worry about Colbys standup so Usman didnt even attempt a take down. In the very first round Mas took it to Usman and Usman didnt want to play that game, so he went the safe route and took him down.

Colby already talking shit so why not. Masvidal definitely finishing the job that Usman started on that jaw though.

Masvidal won’t even say colbys name. But I will pay to see that fight no problem 

Journeyman Jorge wants nothing to do with Colby chaos. Colby melts him easily and leaves him in a pool of his own blood. Since Jorge is ducking, make Colby vs Usman and Dirty Dilbert vs Leon Scott. Winner of Leon and Dilbert fights Colby after he melts the Nigerian foot stomper.