Cold Weather boots?

My docs aren't cutting it here in Wyoming.. I need help finding a good work boot that looks professional while dealing with the cold here. Thanks gents and ladies.

for your time, my love.. Shay Maria

Trying not to get too expensive.. I was actually shocked by some numbers I saw. 

Whats your budget? I bought danners last winter since I work out in the open shop and hands down the best pair of work boots I've ever owned. I believe they were 160ish??? They were on sale though. Phone Post

NootSooNiiice - Whats your budget? I bought danners last winter since I work out in the open shop and hands down the best pair of work boots I've ever owned. I believe they were 160ish??? They were on sale though. Phone Post
Its my christmas present so i'm not sure. I'm thinking 100-200$ area. Phone Post 3.0

uggs are warmest but not professional

maybe try these:

http://www.zappos.com/ugg-beacon-obsidian?ef_id=UfHAQgAAAddKYjOv:20130817041041:s&zfcTest=fcl%3A0

can't go cheap when it comes to good old weather boots. As a letter carrier who spends 4-5 hours a day in Saskatchewan winters, you just have to bite the bullet and spend good money on an excellent pair.

Looks professional or is practical? Phone Post 3.0

Danners with the winter insulation.

They may be outside your budget, but I promise your feet will thank you.

Transporter - Looks professional or is practical? Phone Post 3.0
Both. I'm wearing a dress shirt/pants with a tie at work.. So its gotta look somewhat professional. I'll post the link tomorrow of one i saw. Just mostly black is what i'm lookin for. Phone Post 3.0

Ask several people who grew up in the area. They'll have different ideas of what's best, but they'll all be able to steer you away from shitty boots. And if most of them agree? Bob's your uncle.

UK OGers: did I do that right? Phone Post 3.0

What job do you do, where you dress formal, yet have to wear insulated boots? Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - What job do you do, where you dress formal, yet have to wear insulated boots? Phone Post
It gets to minus 50 here at times. I'm tryin to get the boots before winter. I have to go outside and clean cars interiors at times. So having insolated boots not my docs would be nice. Phone Post 3.0

I have north face boots and have no problem with wet or cold. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

B17 - 

Didnt notice you need these for work.

I have a pair of Danner Explorer's that Ive had for 3 years now.  Amazing boots.  None better.  I ice fish in them with no real issues.  My toes dont stay toasty warm by any means but they aint numb either.  This will be after 3+ hours sitting on a frozen lake in the middle of a freezing ass cold MN winter.

Yeah they are for work.. so they have to look somewhat presentable but give me the insolation needed for when I'm outside cleaning. The spot I do it? No cover, so there's always snow and need that.. Used my docs all winter.. They were fucking terrible and I ate shit a lot too lol. So no go on that.

lol outta stock of my size. AWESOME But thanks dude. Will check those out for sure.

Check out 6pm.com, great prices and free shipping Phone Post 3.0

Anyone know how many grams of insulation would be good for 10-40 degree F (-12 to -1 C) weather?

I'm looking at the Danners on Amazon and they seem to be either 200g, 400g, or 600g of Thinsulate insulation.

There is always so much "survival" talk on the OG. I am surprised there isn't more talk about winter boots. My boots are the best piece of GEAR that I own, and I won a lot of stuff. Phone Post 3.0