Cole Miller looked like he had a bad weight cut

Look's like he cut weight right up to getting on stage... was sweating and disorientated

Yea, he looked bad, I still think he pulls off the win though Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck to Cole!

He was a littlllllee heavy a couple weeks ago. I think the traveling may have had more of an affect than the cut. He did look pretty bad. His face was really sunken in. I think he's gonna be fine come tomorrow.

Isn't that kind of standard for Cole, any blues care to post some pics of his previous weigh ins?

His opponent has some awful tattoos lol Phone Post 3.0

I thought he looked zapped as well. I hope he recovers fast and wins. Love watching his fights.

The last 2 times someone didn't look good at the weigh ins, they ended up winning. Paul Harris and Hector Lombard. Hopefully the trend continues with Cole.

WAR COLE MILLER!!

didn't Lombard and Palhares also look like they had bad weight cuts?

Miller by 1st Round finish

We cut 20lbs here..rough but made it Phone Post 3.0

bubbyDAhawk - We cut 20lbs here..rough but made it Phone Post 3.0

How's he feeling?

I think he lost more hair during the cut too. His hair line is shrinking right along with his weight class!! Phone Post 3.0

War cole, he always looks like that op Phone Post 3.0

Card -

How's he feeling?

Feeling fine now..video is uploading to YouTube now so I will post as soon as its done Phone Post

Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong - 

didn't Lombard and Palhares also look like they had bad weight cuts?

Miller by 1st Round finish

Palhares and Lombard looked lean and Lombard looked a bit gaunt, the weight cuts were fine. Miller has black rings under his eyes, pale face, looked disorientated etc he def looks like he has had a bad cut.

bubbyDAhawk - 
Card -

How's he feeling?

Feeling fine now.,.6 fluid bags later..video is uploading to YouTube now so I will post as soon as its done Phone Post

So he got put on an IV to rehydrate?

Cole's last weigh in: