Cole Miller promoted to Black Belt yesterday.

Cole got his black belt from Marcos "Parrumpinha' De Matta yesterday!! Just wanted to put a congrats out there to a good friend and all around great martial artist. And wish him luck in the future. For all you Georgia MMA'ers and BJJ'ers, check out his website and Facebook fan page. He's been traveling a lot lately and doing a ton of seminars on both BJJ and MMA. Congrats Magrino! Phone Post

Congrats to him. I think that's been a long time coming... He brought that brown belt into the mma cage with him for how many years?

4.5 years. It didnt come easy that's for sure. He trains in the gi every week. Phone Post

Well earned and long overdue, IMO.

mrgoodarmbar - Congrats to him. I think that's been a long time coming... He brought that brown belt into the mma cage with him for how many years?

I'm pretty sure he was a brown belt in 2006?
(Maybe even earlier)

I remember watching him when he first started at a local tourney. He beat one of our guys and that dude was pissed saying he could have won. I told him to chill out, that kid was special, and there was no way he could have won. 6 months later received an e-mail from our guy after he moved away telling me I was right.

congrats to him