Cole Miller will.........

Knock Cowboy the fuck out if he comes out like he did last night. Props to cowboy on his win but coles hands and bjj are on a completely different, higher leval. I'll bet a grand
On cole with the first respected ug member who verifies funds should the fight ever happen.

WAr cole

I hope your right.

personally i was surprised he didn't want someone a little higher up the food chain. Cole Miller is a step down to what he's earned in my eyes.

Cole all day. Phone Post

Cowboy was getting beat in the standup by Horodecki even though he had a huge size advantage.  If Cole can tag him a bunch standing, Cerrone wont be able to take him down and sub him.  Should be a pretty evenly matched fight, but I would favor Cole. 

olskool - Knock Cowboy the fuck out if he comes out like he did last night. Props to cowboy on his win but coles hands and bjj are on a completely different, higher leval. I'll bet a grand

On cole with the first respected ug member who verifies funds should the fight ever happen.

WAr cole
30 Day SN bet if they fight?

I love Miller, but I actually think Cerrone's MT is on another level, and I think his BJJ is waaaaay underrated (you saw that gogo he almost hit last night, right?).  Ground game kinda equals out (imo).   I say Cowboy KOs Cole on their feet (which we know HAS to be a KO, because you gotta put him to sleep to get him out of that cage).

LiftStrong - Cowboy was getting beat in the standup by Horodecki even though he had a huge size advantage.  If Cole can tag him a bunch standing, Cerrone wont be able to take him down and sub him.  Should be a pretty evenly matched fight, but I would favor Cole. 
I don't think you're giving enough credit to Horodecki's Dutch Kickboxing.  Dude, is nasty with a REALLY solid chin.  No disrespect, but I don't think Cole's stand up is nearly as good as Horodecki's.

Humphrey - personally i was surprised he didn't want someone a little higher up the food chain. Cole Miller is a step down to what he's earned in my eyes.

He has never fought in the UFC if anything he hasn't earned a shot at Cole.  Henderson beat him twice (JUst loss to Pettis), He is 1-1 with Varner who Roller subd in the 1st round, Horodecki hasn't been all that impressive in the WEC and that is his best win.  I love watching him fight and think he will do well but to say Cole Miller is a step down to what he has earned is retarded.

olskool - Knock Cowboy the fuck out if he comes out like he did last night. Props to cowboy on his win but coles hands and bjj are on a completely different, higher leval. I'll bet a grand

WAr cole
Dayummmmmmm

<>Jsteven>Humphrey - personally i was surprised he didn't want someone a little higher up the food chain. Cole Miller is a step down to what he's earned in my eyes.

He has never fought in the UFC if anything he hasn't earned a shot at Cole.  Henderson beat him twice (JUst loss to Pettis), He is 1-1 with Varner who Roller subd in the 1st round, Horodecki hasn't been all that impressive in the WEC and that is his best win.  I love watching him fight and think he will do well but to say Cole Miller is a step down to what he has earned is retarded.

What he said. !!!!!!

olskool - <>Jsteven>Humphrey - personally i was surprised he didn't want someone a little higher up the food chain. Cole Miller is a step down to what he's earned in my eyes.

What he said. !!!!!!
If you don't think Henderson and Pettis are A-level, you're watching the wrong sport.  Cowboy has ABSOLUTEY earned his shot at Cole, neither is below the other.  I also have to say, I do not understand the Horodecki hate on here, guy's a legit fighter.  And don't even try that Cowboy<Varner<Roller BS MMAmath, it doesn't work.  And Cowboy DECICEVLY beat Varner in their rematch, tooled him, in fact.

olskool - <>Jsteven>Humphrey - personally i was surprised he didn't want someone a little higher up the food chain. Cole Miller is a step down to what he's earned in my eyes.

What he said. !!!!!!
If you don't think Henderson and Pettis are A-level, you're watching the wrong sport.  Cowboy has ABSOLUTEY earned his shot at Cole, neither is below the other.  I also have to say, I do not understand the Horodecki hate on here, guy's a legit fighter.  And don't even try that Cowboy<Varner<Roller BS MMAmath, it doesn't work.  And Cowboy DECICEVLY beat Varner in their rematch, tooled him, in fact.

THE Kevin Chandler - 

What he said. !!!!!!
If you don't think Henderson and Pettis are A-level, you're watching the wrong sport.  Cowboy has ABSOLUTEY earned his shot at Cole, neither is below the other.  I also have to say, I do not understand the Horodecki hate on here, guy's a legit fighter.  And don't even try that Cowboy

I think they are A level I never said otherwise, but to say Cole Miller is a step down is crazy.  And Horodecki is legit but has not been that impressive in the WEC I don't know how you can argue that.

double

Cole is a huge step up from Horodecki (with no offense to Chris as he's an awesome kid). Phone Post

Jsteven - I think they are A level I never said otherwise, but to say Cole Miller is a step down is crazy.  And Horodecki is legit but has not been that impressive in the WEC I don't know how you can argue that.

Sorry, JS, I think I thought you were trying to say that Cerrone didn't deserve the fight with Miller.  As I said, I think to say either one is a step down is crazy.

As for Horodecki, his only losses in the WEC were Njokuani and Cerrone (acceptable imo, and making him 2-2 which isn't terrible), and he's still 16-3 (as a pro) at only 23 years old.  He's still got some room to grow, but fuck is he young.  Imagine him down a weight class with 5 more years under his belt?!